Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Dance Your Heart Out!

Go down 
+5
Christiare Le Clerc
Arya Lanister
Marigold Belet
Adelaine Beaumont
Headmistress Ellington
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2014, 23:42

Kolby thought he had gotten away with the prank. He was sipping on his Butter Beer when he saw a couple of girls snickering at him. He looked for Victoria, who gestured to his cheek. He sighed. Of course. Adele was one to be quick on the draw. He rubbed his cheek, trying to smudge it. No luck.

He furrowed his brow at Adele and pulled out his wand. Before he could perform the Bat-Bogey Hex on her, Professor Vici interrupted and dismissed them to their dorms. Now, most of the dance floor had stopped to watch the scene. Adele's group was disappointed, since they were considered "the lot of you."

Great. Just great.Kolby thought, thrugging back to the Slytherin dorm.

"Great job genius."Symon said annoyed. Kolby rolled his eyes. He was never going to hear the end of this.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2014, 23:48

Adelaine’s hand instantly flew up to cover her cheek and hide the shameful truth Kolby had revealed. She wasn’t sure how many had seen it, but obviously two very important people had.

Adele, what’s tat mean, eh?” Seamus asked, befuddled.

Why would you be a disgrace?” Symon questioned, an eyebrow raised.

There was no punishment in the world worse than this; though, for the life of her, she could not recall what she’d done to deserve it. Wait till I get my hands on that little serpent, she vowed to herself. That moment came sooner than expected. Adelaine smirked proudly when she saw the writing on Kolby’s angry face: I am a filthy inferior snake. He pulled out his wand, and she immediately followed suit. Before they could duel, however, Professor Vici jumped in.

Wait, we all have to go?” Asher sputtered, clearly not fond of his head of house.

Ugh, fine,” Adele muttered, happy to leave. She pocketed her wand and stormed out, shoving her way through the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Hufflepuff: Year 3
Hufflepuff: Year 3
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/5/2014, 00:06

Mira was a firsthand witness to the whole fiasco; now she understood what had gone on between Adelaine and Kolby in Charms that day. Why couldn’t they just get along? Or at least just ignore each another. Now their whole group (if it could be called a group; no one was speaking to one another) was forced to go back to their dorms.

Oi, ‘s not  fair, Kolby should be ta one te go,” Seamus protested among the others.

Aye, he’s the one who started it,” Peyton, usually so calm, agreed angrily.

It’s been a long night,” Mira stated coolly. “Maybe a good night’s sleep would do us all some good.

Seamus kicked at the ground, Symon had left immediately after Adele, Gavin was red in the face, and Peyton just looked exhausted. But it was clear they were all in reluctant agreement. With that said, Mira walked away with a sigh.

Mira, wait!” She looked back to see Peyton jogging after her. “I’ll walk you to your dorm.

With a smile, she took his arm (since when was he such a gentleman?) and they headed to the Hufflepuff dorm.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/5/2014, 00:18

Arya stood with her arms crossed, not even looking in Gavin’s direction. She was more mad at him than she was about the dance being over for their group. He could have asked her, there was no excuse. No excuse but his bloody pride, she told herself. Not that her dance with Peyton was unpleasant; he was a bit too nice for her taste, though.

So we now have a filthy inferior snake and a huge disgrace at our school,” she heard Victoria snickering with her friends a few feet away.

That blasted ignorant twit, she was put in the wrong house for sure,” Arya said forcefully, fed up with her housemate.

I beg your pardon, peasant?” Victoria demanded, walking over.

I believe what she meant was that you don’t deserve to be a Gryffindor,” Asher responded coldly; evidently he was also tired of her.

Victoria stood, embarrassed, her cheeks red. The girls she was with giggled and walked away. She followed them quickly. That should effectively end her obsession with Asher, Arya guessed, smirking. She and the lad she used to have a crush on now had more of a brother/sister relationship, which was something she had never had; it was nice to have someone stick up for you for once.

Come on, Arry,” Asher said, all the starch gone out of him. They each grabbed a couple lemon cakes and headed out of the hall. She could feel Gavin’s glare the whole way, though.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/6/2014, 00:27

After the ink -cheek crisis (that's what Marigold was calling it now), everyone was gone (,Seamus, Gavin and Peyton left in a rage) and Marigold was left on the dance floor, standing their like a blooming idiot. She ducked her head and exited the dance floor, looking for one of her friends. No one. She sighed and started to walk back to the Ravenclaw dorm, alone.

She thought about Asher. She barely got to speak to him the entire night. What? Two sentences?she thought. Wasn't Valentines day supposed to be more.....romantic? More personal? More intimate? Not intimate in that way.Marigold thought, shaking her blush away. But, still. She was thoroughly disappointed with now this nigh turned out.

"Hey. Marigold. Wait up."Finnius called out. She turned around and smiled.

"Do you want me to walk with you to your dorm?"he asked nicely. She looked back at the dance. His date was waiting, waving politely at Marigold. Finnius wasn't technically part of their group. He wasn't caught up in all the date switching.

"No. I'm sure I'll be alright. Thank you though. Enjoy the dance."Marigold said with a curtsy. He smiled and bowed to her then returned to the dance. At least someone enjoyed their evening.she thought with a smile.

She was walking up the steps when the stairs changed directions.....right into Victoria's path. Marigold took down the stairs, running the opposite way. But, Victoria was faster. Why didn't I get Finnius to walk with me?Marigold thought with dread as she ran through the empty hallways. She pulled out her wand and turned to face Victoria but one of her cronies used the disarming charm. Marigold's wand went flying out of her hand.

"You bawdy craven! You pathetic peasant! Locomoter Marigold."Victoria said in rage. Before long, Marigold was a good five feet off the ground. And, Victoria sent her slamming into a wall. Repeatedly. Marigold kept screaming for her to stop but they just laughed. Laughed at her pathetic self. Laughed at the first year. Laughed at the peasant. Marigold thought she was doomed until Victoria's wand flew out of her hand and Marigold came falling to the floor. She used her arm and legs to impact her fall but her head banged against the wall again and her arm snapped like a twig.

"Leave her alone!"a voice cried out, running towards them. Victoria and her friends scattered, afraid of being caught by a teacher. The voice, a boy, came running up to Marigold, who was crumbled in the corner.

"Are you alright? Hello?"the boy asked, sitting her up. After seeing her head was bleeding and her arm broken, he gently picked her up. Marigold whimpered in pain and he shushed her.

"It's alright. I'm gonna take you to the hospital wing, okay?"he said reassuringly, talking to her like she was a bird with a broken wing. Marigold nodded and began to cry.

"It'll be alright. I'm Jacob, by the way."he said, as he carried her down the hallway.

(OC: End of thread?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance Your Heart Out!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Medieval :: Hogwarts :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: