Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Dance Your Heart Out!

Go down 
+5
Christiare Le Clerc
Arya Lanister
Marigold Belet
Adelaine Beaumont
Headmistress Ellington
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Ellington
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmistress Ellington

Dance Your Heart Out!  Empty
PostSubject: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime3/23/2014, 21:45

Headmistress Ellington walked through the empty Great Hall with Alyn, the caretaker, and did a once-over. The place was astounding, all the staff had worked together the entire day to decorate it; school meals had taken place in a large tent outside.

I must say, we’ve done a splendid job,” Professor Bordel, from the History department, commented beside her.

He spoke the truth. Long threads of sparkling purple amethysts hung from the ceiling, just out of reach; Professor Harcourt’s animated cupids flew around the hall (thankfully, he’d taken away their annoying voices); paper hearts floated in midair, while paper doves zoomed overhead with the statues; calming music played in the far corner of the room, the sound enchanted to reach every nook and cranny of the hall. The two middle tables had disappeared, and the two outer tables were pushed against the walls to make room for the dance floor.

What is it, Alyn?” she asked impatiently as the mute caretaker pulled at her sleeves. He pointed to the doors. “Oh, blast it, they’re coming.

With a sigh, she waved her wand for the finishing touches. Purple tablecloths appeared, and golden platters and goblets with them. One more flick and small golden café-like tables and chairs sat in each corner of the hall. She went to her station at the High Table and watched the students arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hogwartsmedieval
Adelaine Beaumont
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime3/25/2014, 12:19

(Adele, Peyton, Gavin, Seamus, Symon)

Dance Your Heart Out!  2014-011  Dance Your Heart Out!  Pey10 Dance Your Heart Out!  Dance10

Adelaine readjusted her water pearl belt and walked into the Great Hall, carried by the crowd. A band of lute, pipe, and harp players played softly in the far corner, but the music filled the entire room. The professors mingled at the High Table. Somehow, Adele hadn’t even noticed all the decorations until she felt a tiny tap on her shoulder.

Eros!” she exclaimed, recognizing her feisty little statue.

The golden statue appeared to be mute now, which obviously didn’t make him happy. Adele was a bit relieved, however; it seemed that the smaller the statue was, the more annoying and high-pitched the voice was. Eros sat on her head again for a moment, before being shooed away by Seamus.

Oy, I remember doin’ those in my first year,” he laughed, blushing a bit and not making eye contact. “Annoyin’ little buggers.

Do you have any idea how rich I’d be if I could only reach all those amethysts?” Peyton muttered in wonder, looking up at the ceiling.

I don’ reckon ta headmistress would use real ones, ya tink?” Seamus stared at the strings.

Some are probably real,” Adelaine said matter-of-factly.

The three of them wandered over to an empty corner, chatting while they waited for the rest of their group.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime3/25/2014, 23:15

Dance Your Heart Out!  V-day10 (Asher, Marigold, and Victoria)

Marigold was terrified. She had went to the bathroom, letting Adele and a couple of the boys go ahead without her. Now, she was nervous. She adjusted her necklace and took a deep breath.

The Great Hall was amazing with amethyst hanging down from the ceiling and the cupids flying everywhere. She smiled with delight as hers came down and flew around her head a couple of times. Flutes and harps played quietly in the corner but they filled the whole room. She looked at the windows. No boys with a yellow rose.she thought with shock. Then someone bumped into her. Victoria.

"Hello Marigold darling."she said. Marigold could tell that her greeting was fake. Marigold smiled though. Be nice.she thought to herself.

"Hi Victoria."she said, trying to sound confident.

"So, I just want to inform you that Asher asked both of us to this dance. See? Yellow rose. So, I'll be taking the first, third, and fifth dance, if you don't mind. "Victoria bragged, showing Marigold her corsage. Marigold felt her confidence sink a little but she knew that she was probably bluffing. What a snake!Marigold thought.

"Um.....I don't believe you."Marigold simiply said. Victoria glared at her as Marigold walked to her group. She's out for blood.Marigold thought. She saw Adele and remembered the man she saw ten days ago.

"Wow. You look great."Peyton said as she walked up. She muttered a thank you and looked at Adele. She looked alot like the man she saw.

"Adele, I think my earring is stuck in my hair. Can you help me fix it?"Marigold asking, standing a bit to the side.

"I think I've met your father."Marigold whispered to Adele.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime3/29/2014, 20:47

Dance Your Heart Out!  Ar12

Arya walked into the Great Hall, nervous as ever. She accidentally tripped over a button (how could she possibly trip over something that small?) and looked around swiftly to make sure no one saw. The dance had only begun exactly three minutes ago, yet the hall was packed. And the place was nearly unrecognizable - she couldn’t stop watching the white paper doves flutter around in the air.

Arry, over here!

She saw Peyton waving at her and went to join them. Her way was blocked, however, by a rather anxious-looking Gavin. He was every bit the lord-to-be in his dashing apparel. The gold clasps on his boots looked especially noble….gold clasps! So it was him, she realized, her head spinning. It wasn’t a joke after all.

You look amazing, Arya,” he muttered, grinning ear to ear.

You’re looking quite spiffy yourself,” she smiled in return, before remembering she needed to talk to Marigold. “The group’s over there, let’s go!

Gavin frowned slightly, but followed. Arry simply had to tell Marigold the news; she’d just heard a few of her housemates gossiping about it, and it was all she could think about. Reaching their friends, she tugged at Marigold’s sleeve, not even noticing Adele.

The shopkeeper was found dead!

Last edited by Arya Lannister on 3/29/2014, 21:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime3/29/2014, 20:56

So what’s wrong with your earring?” Adele asked as Marigold pulled her aside.

Her smile vanished immediately when Marigold spoke. She’d met her father? How? Where? Adelaine had a hard time imagining Lord Beaumont pleasantly introducing himself to anyone.

How do you know it was him?” she asked quickly, her cheeks going red. “Where were you? Why do you say it so grimly, what did he do?

That question was possibly answered by Arya, who had yet to notice Adele standing there. Suddenly, she felt rather dizzy, so she plopped down onto an empty chair. She wasn’t sure she even wanted to know the rest of the story. Sure, both girls spoke of entirely different subjects, but she couldn’t help but feel that they were connected somehow. Something in her gut told her.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime3/30/2014, 00:19

Marigold looked at Arya in shock. She couldn't believe it. Then, she looked at Adele. Oh my......oh my.....she thought, not wanting to finish that thought.

"We saw him at the fabric shop. He was talking to the shop keep and I walked up to the counter to buy my hair ribbon while he was there and he looked a lot like you. He had a yellow and black dragon sigil too. And, apparently, he....."Marigold trailed off. The orchestra became loud and the ghosts started dancing to encourage students to dance. The boys looked at them with unease.

"We'll have to talk about this later."Marigold said. She looked around for her date.

Marigold smiled and walked off, going to the middle window, like her valentine said. She couldn't see any boys holding a yellow rose and she got worried. She looked out the window, a bit depressed. She watched the snow fall in the tiny flakes, so simple and without a care. Suddenly, a yellow rose appeared in front of her.

"Hello lovely."Asher said as she turned around. Marigold blushed and accepted the rose.

"Hi."she said, a bit embarrassed. Little did she know, that across the Hall, everything was getting turned upside down.

(OOC: Now we do the switch around of dates. Adele=Symon, Marigold=Seamus, Arya=Asher, and Mira=Gavin. Just a reminder.)
Back to top Go down
Christiare Le Clerc
Gryffindor: Year 2
Christiare Le Clerc

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime3/30/2014, 23:40

Dance Your Heart Out!  Screen13
((Hugh, Vici, Tari))
Nervous, Christiare Le Clerc was shaking like a leaf when she entered the hall a few moments behind everyone else. Not late enough to be noticed, but still late enough that she believed she was the last to arrive. The gown she wore wasn't her own, it had been a combined gift from a few friends of hers. She didn't know why she had come, but she hoped at the very least, she'd get to dance a little. Sitting down on the outwards of the group, she traced her scars under her sleeve with her fingertip. Gazing blankly in the distance while she let herself disappear into the music.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/2/2014, 14:05

You must mean gold and black, not yellow,” Adele said, distractedly. It was the only sentence she could successfully put together; Marigold stopped in the middle of the story and walked away. “He what? He what?!

She sighed and slumped further down in her chair, wishing she could just go curl up in her bed. Glancing up quickly, she noticed someone walking toward her. A jet black onyx pomander caught her eye; she looked up slowly to see whose neck the chain was looped around, and her jaw dropped.

Well, no need to look that shocked,” Symon Fendrel said with a small smile. “I figured this would be a good time to talk and get to know each other better.

The way he said it made it seem like there was a logical reason behind this. It wasn’t just ’I’d like to get to know you’…it was more like ’We may as well’. Adelaine raised an eyebrow, looking curiously into those piercing green eyes. Symon held out a hand, and she hesitated for only a moment. He led her to the center of the room and they fell into rhythm easily with the other dancers. She didn’t even notice Seamus glaring open-mouthed as they spun past him.

[[OOC: K, Madison you need to NPC Seamus asking you so I can do Asher and Arya]]
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/4/2014, 23:43

Marigold and Asher talked for a moment. They both didn't know how to dance very well, being peasants. Or, at least this dance. So, they stood on the side lines, talking and watching the other students and ghost dance. Suddenly, Seamus came up to them.

"Sorry mate. I 'ave to borrow ye're date for a minute."he said, taking Marigold to the dance floor. Before Asher could say anything, they were dancing with the other couples.

"Seamus, what are you doing?"Marigold asked, accidentally bumping into another girls shoulder and loosing her footing. She watched some other people and tried to pick it up. Unfortunately, it was harder than it looked. Seamus wasn't paying attention to Marigold. He was looking at Adele and Symon. Marigold, unlike the dance, quickly put two and two together.

"Oh. You sent her a valentine too."Marigold said. He was staring them down. Then, Marigold stepped on his foot on accident.

"Oi!"he exclaimed, actually looking at her for a change.

"I'm sorry. I'm a horrible dancer."she explained apologetically. He sighed.

"Left then right, not right then left."he said simply. That fixed everything. Marigold smiled. At least she was learning something.

(OOC: I found this dance and this is what I based it off of.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ8ovUShYEg)
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/6/2014, 11:18

Arya was busying herself at the dessert table (lemon cakes!) when a hand patted her shoulder urgently. She was half-expecting it to be Gavin, which would explain the look on her face when she saw that it was Asher. She shook it off and apologized sheepishly, realizing she must’ve looked disgusted at the sight of him.

Let’s dance,” he shouted over the music, bowing quickly.

But, wait, what - ” she sputtered.

He grabbed her hand and yanked her out onto the dance floor. The musicians were now playing a fast melody, one like she was used to dancing to on festival nights in her little village. Asher was awkwardly holding her hand as they spun quickly, moving across the floor. He seemed rather preoccupied.

Why are you dancing with me?” she demanded, not one for beating around the bush.

Never mind why!” Asher demanded right back (ahhh, Gryffindors). “Oh, bloody hell, there’s Gavin.

Arya followed his line of sight and saw Gavin glaring at them, his eyebrow raised. She wanted to shout an apology to him, tell him this madman dragged her over here. But instead, she looked around the hall and spotted the cause of the problem. Seamus and Marigold? Arry looked further.. Of course, she thought triumphantly. Symon and Adele were dancing together.

This isn’t over,” she muttered, wondering how long the date switching would go on.
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Hufflepuff: Year 3
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/6/2014, 11:34

Dance Your Heart Out!  Mi11

Mira checked herself in the mirror one last time before she left the Common Room. She knew she was at least fifteen minutes late to the dance, but she preferred it that way. Studying her dress, Mira beamed. Hugh had done an excellent job altering the gown. She was especially glad he had some of the same dark brown fabric of her original; the color went nicely with her slightly olivey skin (thanks to a mother from Florence).

Mira, let’s go!

She nodded to her friend, adjusted the yellow rose in her hair, and they set off. The hall looked incredible; Mira adored the crystal hearts that floated around. A delicate paper dove landed on her shoulder.

Mira!” she heard Peyton shout, jogging over to her. “You look…wow..um…yeah.

Er, thanks?” Mira smiled, blushing. “You look worried.

Yeah, well, uh,” he scratched his head, looking around nervously.

Are you looking for someone?” she asked, wondering if she had assumed wrong. Was the Valentine not from him?

In response to her question, he grabbed her hand and pulled down behind a drink table. They crouched low to the ground, and Mira was beginning to wonder whether Peyton had already had a few too many goblets of butterbeer. He quickly explained the situation to her; everyone’s dates were getting switched around.

So now I’m thinking Gavin will probably - ” he said, before he was interrupted by a shadow stretching over them.

Hello you two,” Gavin said courteously. “Mira, would you care to dance? Thanks!

He pulled her up and rushed her out to the floor.

[[OOC: now Peyton will ask Christiare  cheers ]]
Back to top Go down
Christiare Le Clerc
Christiare Le Clerc

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/6/2014, 17:56

Begging to get bored, Tari looked shyly around at the group of people. Smiling, she caught the eye of a few friends, Professor Vici being one. That of course is when she noticed that one of the boys, Peyton, was making his way over to her. She didn't know him, but she'd seen Arya speak to him before, and that was enough for her.
"You look lonely, want to dance?" He asked her.

Christiare nodded slightly, taking his hand and walking to the dance floor, gluing her eyes onto anything but him.

"What's your name?" Peyton said.

"Chr- Tari.. just.. Tari.. you?" Tari answered sheepishly.

"Peyton. What's with the hesitation?" He mused

"Uh- tis nothing.. tis nothing..." Tari then turned silent and tried to focus on the dancing, looking anywhere but at him.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/10/2014, 23:30

Adelaine had no idea how long they’d been dancing, or whether they had even been doing it right. She’d never heard Symon Fendrel talk so much in her life, and they’d had several conversations. The most surprising part: it was natural. There was no one else at Hogwarts (that she was acquainted with) that she had so much in common with. Both were nobles, both purebloods, both had to deal with the strict life of future lords and ladies.

So your sister will be starting here next year?” she asked curiously, trying to picture this other Fendrel.

Yes,” Symon responded, a bit distracted. “I believe she’ll be in Ravenclaw, actually.

How fun, I can’t wait to meet her!” she grinned, a bit out of breath from the dance. “Your family sounds so much more interesting then mine. My parents’ only focus all year has been finding a lord to pawn me off on.

Yeah, about that..” he said, before stopping abruptly. “Uh, why is Seamus glaring at us?
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/10/2014, 23:43

Arya and Asher had been spinning and “hopping” and circling and twirling for at least two songs now, and she was breathless. Those blasted musicians must like fast music, she thought with a grimace.

I don’t understand why you won’t just go step in,” she said for the hundredth time.

Because, obviously they want to dance together,” Asher retorted stubbornly, his cheeks red. “I wouldn’t want to separate the lovebirds.

You’re a bloody idiot!

He didn’t respond, just spun her faster. Finally the music changed to a slower tune; the change wasn’t for the better, however. Slow dancing with Asher was extremely awkward, and Arya was tired of trotting around like the noblemen did in their fancy dances.

Ugh, can’t we just sit down and wait for them to be finished?” she asked her partner, rolling her eyes.

Fine,” Asher gave in, pulling her to the chairs against the wall. “Aren’t you upset about Gavin dancing with Mira?

Gavin dancing with whom? Arya looked around to no avail. Finally, she stood on the chair and peered over the crowd. There was her Lord Ravenclaw, moving to the beat with Mirabelle Catrain. Arya plopped back into the chair, furrowing her brow and crossing her arms.

"Brilliant night this is turning out to be," Asher muttered, assuming the same position.
Back to top Go down
Tomkin Davison
Tomkin Davison

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/20/2014, 14:31

Hugh sat in a chair towards the center of the floor, by himself as usual, for he didn't wish to dance, and normally girls wouldn't be the one to ask for the honor. Instead, he watched his peers swirling about the floor, and with great interest he would sketch various patterns or designs on his sketchpad, gathering new ideas and trends to share with his parents at home. He was a little vexed, if anything that his fellow first years were so confused. Dance partners kept getting switched, and he was no longer able to pick out specific couples he thought he formerly had seen forming.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/20/2014, 21:35

Kolby entered the Great Hall, looking dashingly as ever. He was fashionably late of course. But, he didn't realize that he was that late. They were on the first slow dance. He looked around the room, looking for someone to dance with. Mira was preferrable so secretly he was seeking her out. Then, he saw her, dancing on the floor with.....Gavin? Kolby felt his heart sank and he sat next to Hugh, a bit broken hearted.

"Oh. Here. Thanks you. For the clothes."Kolby said, handing him a small pouch of Galleons. He had forgotten to pay Hugh earlier. Then, he noticed something.....particular. Adele was with Symon, Marigold was with Seamus, Arya was.....sitting down with Asher, Mira was with Gavin, and....what was her name?......Christiare? was with Peyton.

"Everything is upside down."Kolby said aloud, a bit confused but a bit hopeful. Hopefully I can dance at least once with Mira tonight.he thought.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/20/2014, 23:09

Marigold wanted to take her shoes off. They were killing her feet while her and Seamus danced. I need a rest.she thought as Seamus kept pulling her around the dance floor. Now, they were in the middle, very close to Adele and Symon. Marigold could barely hear them over the music.

"Seamus, you're making people mad with all this switching around business."Marigold stated bluntly, a bit annoyed. He rolled his eyes. Marigold could tell that he really wanted to be with Adele and that he was being stupid and selfish and only cared about his personal goal, to dance with Adele.. So, Marigold did something about it since Seamus was to much of a craven to really do anything.

"Mind if I cut in?"Marigold interuppted Adele's and Symon's dance, releasing Seamus. Marigold gestured to Seamus and he quickly perked up, hoping for an opportunity. Marigold glanced around the Hall and spotted.....Asher and Victoria? They were sitting side by side and Victoria seemed to be trying to get his attention. But, Asher was glaring right at Seamus. Great. Just great.she thought.

"So, Symon, would you like to dance with me and Adele dance with Seamus?"Marigold asked.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/22/2014, 13:03

Adelaine didn’t even pretend to be relieved when Marigold cut in; she wanted to know what it was that Symon was about to tell her! But she supposed it was for the best. She hadn’t even noticed all the confusion with her friends, everything seemed to be out of order. Marigold with Seamus, Mira with Gavin, Peyton with Christiare, Arya with… well, no one. Where was Asher?

Actually, I do mind,” she heard Symon say, bringing her attention back to the problem at hand. “Adelaine and I are in the middle of an important conversation.

We are?” Adele asked, raising an eyebrow.

Well, we were about to be,” the Slytherin muttered.

Looks like y’ere gonna have ta have it some other time, lad” Seamus threw in impatiently.

Before he could grab Adele and drag her across the room, a new hand gripped her shoulder. Asher had now made room for himself in their little group, not making eye contact with Seamus or Marigold. He nodded curtly to Adelaine and Symon.

Adele, it would be an honor to dance with you,” he said quickly, bowing.

But, what -” she sputtered, before he took her hand and pulled her away. “Well, alright then..
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/22/2014, 13:23

Mira and Gavin had been dancing for what felt like an hour, and the atmosphere was increasingly tense. She glanced quickly about them to sum up the situation. Peyton had been right, everything was upside down. Now in the distance, she saw Marigold try to cut in between Adele and Symon, trying to set everything right.

Good luck with that,” she muttered under her breath as Gavin spun her.

What was that?” he asked distractedly.

Oh, nothing,” she replied quickly, feeling awkward.

Why is Arry alone?” the Ravenclaw asked, looking angry. “Asher left her!

Looking around to see what her partner was talking about, she noticed Arya and an older Gryffindor girl sitting a couple seats away from each other. The older girl (Victoria, was it?) seemed to be sneering and throwing insults at Arry. That won’t be good, Mira thought grimly. She didn’t know Arya well, but something told her that Victoria was about to go flying into the beverage table.

Uh, hello Seamus,” Gavin said, confused. Where had he come from?

Oi, yeah, hello,” the Irishman responded, red in the face. “Mira, care to dance? Thanks!

Here we go again, she sighed to herself as Seamus pulled her away.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/22/2014, 13:32

Arya sat with her arms crossed, ignoring Victoria’s jabbering next to her. Her housemate had to be the most annoying person she’d ever met (and that’s really saying something, as Arya found most people annoying). She wouldn’t quit going on and on about Asher and Marigold.

Bloody hell, Victoria,” she finally turned and shouted. “If you’re so obsessed with him, just go and tell him, you minx!

How dare you!” Victoria gasped dramatically.

Rolling her eyes, Arya stood and left, heading for the lemon cakes. Asher was now dancing with Adele, Seamus with Mira.. Where was Gavin now? Her attempt to find him in the crowd was interrupted by a tap on her shoulder.

Peyton!” she yelled over the music, confused as ever. “What on earth is going on?

I’m really not quite sure, I’m just going with the flow,” he admitted politely. “Mira's with Seamus now, so would you care to dance?

She looked around one more time but saw Gavin nowhere. With a shrug, she downed a cauldron cake and spun onto the dance floor with Peyton.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/23/2014, 01:10

Everything happened in a blur. Asher grabbed Adele (just to make Seamus and Symon angry), Seamus grabbed Mira (to make Peyton angry), Peyton got Arya (to make Gavin angry), and Symon went to get Tari, leaving Marigold in the middle of the dance floor, alone. She pushed through the crowd of people, holding her arms, until someone bumped into her and she fell down. Gavin caught her and pulled her out of the crowd.

"Glad I caught you. Why is everything messing up?"he asked as they sat down.

"Everyone's stealing dates just to make the other guy angry. It's quite childish."Marigold explained, taking her shoes off. Gavin sighed and chugged a Butter Beer.

"Well, do you want to dance?"he asked. Marigold shrugged.

"Might as well."she said as they went onto the dance floor. They began to dance, Marigold feeling a bit guilty.

"I know you want to be with Asher. I want to be with Arya too."he said bluntly. That about summed up the evening.
Back to top Go down
Christiare Le Clerc
Christiare Le Clerc

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/24/2014, 19:39

Tari was not offended, but was surprised when the young Lord-to-be approached her and asked her to dance. However, her surprise decreased slightly when she noted the switches happening about the room. Politely, simply trying to make conversation, asked-
"Whom is it you truly wish to dance with?"
Symon gave no answer, but watched his desired partner over Tari's shoulder the entire dance, seeming as cold as ice.
Then, Tari slipped slightly, and Symon grabbed her arm to help her, and noticed her scars.
"Sorry..." Is all he said, and the two parted, both eager not to dance with the other.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/26/2014, 23:10

"The dates are switched again."Kolby commented to Hugh, a bit annoyed and bored. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. Everyone had dates and no one wanted to dance with Kolby due to his mischievous nature. He put his face in his hands and felt something slimy on one of his cheeks. Then, he remembered. The invisible ink. He turned a smirk and pulled out his wand. It was about to become a lot more interesting.

But, knowing that Hugh, being a Gryffindor and loyal, might tell someone that he did it, he had to move.

"I'm going to get a Butter Beer."he said bluntly to Hugh. He went to a table of flood and began sipping a Butter Beer. What was the incantation?he thought, trying to remember. He watched Adele dance with.....Asher?.....as he thought about it. Then, he remembered. He knew he probably had to get closer to Adele to make the spell work though. He looked around and spotted Victoria, standing around, glaring at Marigold and Adele. He had a light bulb moment and approched Victoria.

"Hello, my lady."he said with a bow.

"Go away."she said bluntly. Of course.

"I understand that you're wanting to dance with Asher. Well, I have a deal where we both benefit."he said. She looked him over.

"I'm listening."she said as they sat down.

"There's invisible ink on Adele's cheek and I plan to reveal what it says. But, I have to get close to her to do it. That's where you come in. Dance with me and then you can claim Asher when Adele runs away mortified or something."he explained quickly. The more he said, the more her smile grew.

"Let's dance then."she said as he lead her to the dance floor. It took them a few rotations to get close to Adele and Asher. But, finally, they were close enough. Kolby put his wand by Victoria's neck and pointed it at Adele. When he saw the opportunity, he muttered "Aparecium." Once he saw the ink slowly appearing, he bowed to Victoria and exited the dance floor, waiting for his chaos to ensue.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/28/2014, 12:59

Adelaine was dancing rather awkwardly with Asher, and a glance around the hall told her that all the partners had switched again. Was this all because of her and Symon? At least this time, they were all relatively near each other. Symon, Tari, Seamus, and Marigold were all only a few feet away.

Asher, I don’t understand why you didn’t ask Marigold just now..?” she questioned hesitantly as they spun.

I don’t bloody know, Adele,” the Gryffindor fumed, clearly rethinking his actions. “I guess to get back at her for dancin’ with Seamus.

I’ll never understand the male species, she sighed, frowning slightly. Before she could say another word, a new couple danced their way over. Kolby and Victoria? That was odd. A moment later, she felt something; like a twig snapping lightly against her cheek. Asher looked positively befuddled.

Erm, Adele,” he sputtered, pointing to her face. “Uh, there are some words on your face? And I don’t think they’re words you want people to see..

Blast Kolby! she thought grimly, remembering the Charms incident. What were the words he had written? Without wasting another second, she halted and whipped out her wand, pointing directly at Kolby’s face before he could get very far. “Aparecium!

’I’m the disgrace of my family’?” she heard Symon and Seamus read simultaneously beside her.
Back to top Go down
Professor Vici
Professor
Professor
Professor Vici

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime4/28/2014, 16:36

Professor Vici, who had been watching with curious eyes as the whole charade when down, and approached the group, hands clasped behind his back.
"Might I suggest it being high time all of you were in bed? Mister Parry and miss Beaumont, I recommend soap as well for the pair of you, though, invisible ink does tend to be Barahir's expertise as opposed to mine. Off with the lot of you now." He said, standing expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance Your Heart Out!    Dance Your Heart Out!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance Your Heart Out!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Medieval :: Hogwarts :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: