Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Flying Cupids!

Go down 
+6
Kolby Parry
Aubrey Clerinell
Wilfreda Blake
Mirielle Ward
Mira Catrain
Professor Harcourt
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Cupids!   Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 18:29

Kolby lost it. He didn't care if she was a lady or not. She had gone too far. Her time had run out.

"Densaugeo!"he casted on her when she had her back turned. He smiled as her teeth began to grow. He stood by her.

"Insult me one more time and I won't hesitate to do a lot worse than mess up your teeth."he said, the anger burning in his eyes. He looked around and the classroom and left Mirelle there to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Professor Harcourt
Hufflepuff Head of House
Hufflepuff Head of House
Professor Harcourt

PostSubject: Re: Flying Cupids!   Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 19:00

Harcourt chuckled at Arya's innocence. Of course it was a sensitive topic to discuss. No one wanted to hear about a teacher's personal life.

"No, Arya. That's my betrothed. Isn't she lovely?"Harcourt said, gazing at the picture.

"I guess I'm just a bit unhinged because everyone's all excited and having fun and here I am, alone. It's quite depressing."Harcourt explained, pouring himself another drink. He swished it around in the glass then poured it out. It's to early to drink. He heard banging around in the classroom but didn't bother to investigate.

"That's probably the statues. Can you check on them for me?"he asked Arya.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Flying Cupids!   Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2014, 17:12

Arya swiftly accepted the chance to get out of that office; she felt bad for Harcourt and all, but it was an increasingly awkward discussion to have. Upon re-entering the classroom, she noticed several things at once. 1. Two Eros statues were in the air shooting miniscule bronze arrows at each other. 2. Mira’s statue seemed to be doing some sort of dance. 3. Mirielle’s teeth were growing rapidly.

Bloody hell,” she muttered, running back into the office. “Professor, Mirielle’s teeth are growing! They’re nearly halfway down to her shoulders!

Leaving him with that lovely piece of news, she shuffled back out to the main room. It wasn’t difficult to spot the culprit; Kolby was looking grimmer than usual, and quite pleased with himself at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Professor Harcourt
Hufflepuff Head of House
Hufflepuff Head of House
Professor Harcourt

PostSubject: Re: Flying Cupids!   Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 17:03

Harcourt came running out of the room. The students had successfully got the Cupids and Eros flying. He watched them for a minute then noticed Mirelle, holding her elongating teeth. Harcourt ran down to her and laid her on the floor.

"Mirelle, calm down."he said, pulling out his wand.

"Reducio."he said. The spell worked successfully and Mirelle's teeth began to return to normal. He looked around the room, but Kolby was no where to be seen. He sighed. This would HAVE to go to the Headmistress.

"Class is dismissed. 1 points to everyone that successfully made their statue come to life, except for Kolby. 5 points are to be deducted from Slytherin for his actions today. Mirelle, please say after to help me fill out an incident report. Oh, and, if any of you see Kolby, tell him to come see me. Have a nice day and I'll see the rest of you at the dance."Harcourt said, writing a note to the headmistress and gathering the paperwork for an incident report. He sighed. Now I know to always watch first years.he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mirielle Ward
Expelled
Expelled
Mirielle Ward

PostSubject: Re: Flying Cupids!   Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/9/2014, 17:58

Mirielle was furious at Kolby. This means war, young Kolby and I hope that you aren't the only child in your family because you might end up dead. There are other ways to kill people other than the killing curse. Mirielle only heard legends that a killing curse was invented. She first thought, at the time of hearing it, that it was barbaric but now that she finally arrived at Hogwarts she changed her opinion.
Mirielle stayed behind with the professor to fill out that report against Kolby. She couldn't help but be pleased that Kolby would get into trouble. Most of all she was glad that her teeth were back to normal. Though she was royally mad that slytherin had to pay yet again for Kolby's stupid, childish games/tricks.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Flying Cupids!   Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2014, 01:30

Arya couldn’t help but laugh at the thought of Kolby jinxing Mirielle’s teeth; if only she had been there to see it. It did look rather painful, though. However, she was certain Kolby had a good reason behind it. He was a prankster, but not of that sort. That was more of a vengeful act.

Can’t we just have a normal lesson?” a muggleborn Hufflepuff asked meekly beside her.

You do understand this is a school of magic, don’t you?” Arya retorted.

Gathering her things quickly, she wondered whether Harcourt would take away points; after all, she obviously hadn’t gotten any work done. It was sort of his fault though, she thought reassuringly as she left.  So he really can’t be too mad.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Flying Cupids!   Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2014, 03:23

I actually don’t get homesick at all,” Adele responded honestly. “Do you?

She sat back in her seat and watched the two Eros statues battle each other and shout their tiny war-cries. I wonder what it’s like to be a statue, she thought curiously. Actually, I wonder what it’s like being an animated statue.

My goodness, look at that!” she exclaimed to Marigold.

Pointing to Kolby and Mirielle, Adele watched the scene unfold. She glanced at Mira and figured she probably had some idea of what that was about. Finally, the professor fixed Mirielle’s teeth and dismissed class rather hastily. Adelaine picked up her things and turned to her friends.

I’ve got to run, I left my Charms book in the tower,” she said hurriedly, cursing herself for being forgetful. “Let me know what you find out about that!
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Hufflepuff: Year 3
Hufflepuff: Year 3
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Flying Cupids!   Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2014, 03:41

Mira stared in shock at the commotion the two Slytherins were causing. Mirielle deserved it, she had no doubt about it. But what did she do? Something worse than the awful attitude she had while Mira was still sitting over there?

Seems to me she’s insulted Kolby,” Mira explained to Marigold, after Adele left. “I don’t believe Kolby would act out like that without a good reason…or maybe he would?

Pondering what she had just witnessed, Mira slowly put away her things. Her statue was now running around in small circles on her desk; she bid him good day and left him there. Nodding politely to Professor Harcourt, she walked out of the room and headed to Charms.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Flying Cupids!   Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2014, 22:08

Before Marigold could answer Adele's question, the class's attention was turned to Mirelle, whose teeth was growing at an intense rate. Then, Harcourt came in and fixed her teeth and dismissed the class. Marigold watched Adele leave and packed up her stuff.

"I agree with you, Mira. Kolby won't seem like the person to act without a reason."Marigold said, exiting with Mira.

"But, what could have Mirelle said to make him so rash?"Marigold thought aloud. But, then, she brushed it off. Kolby will get what he deserves.she thought. She then walked with Mira to Charms.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Ellington
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmistress Ellington

PostSubject: Re: Flying Cupids!   Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2014, 18:04

This lesson is now over and points will be rewarded accordingly.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hogwartsmedieval
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Cupids!   Flying Cupids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Cupids!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2