Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Schemes and Candy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 17:32

Arya eagerly made her way down the winding streets of Hogsmeade village, peering into every shop window she passed. She'd just left Marigold and Adele on a quest to find Honeyduke's.

"Pardon, sir," she stopped a tall man with a pointed hat, muttering to himself. "Where is the sweet shop?"

He pointed angrily down the street, so she continued on. Arya and Kolby had planned to meet at the famous store; how he would get there, she had no idea. She also wanted to pick up a few things to send to her parents for Christmas, since she wouldn't be going home. They'd written to her about a small breakout of the fever in their village, so she decided to stay at Hogwarts. Finally, she found the shop and shoved excitedly past the crowd and through the door.

"Bloody hell..." She stared in awe. Was this heaven?

Last edited by Arya Lannister on 7/6/2013, 00:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 18:07

Kolby pushed on the door to the cellar. He looked around and smiled. He made a note to thank Joesph later. He checked his pockets. A hundred galleons. Perfect for Christmas shopping.

But, first, he had to meet with Arya.

He went to the cellar door and opened it a little. Hogwarts students lined the counter, demanding candy. Kolby rolled his eyes and stepped out of the cellar with his hood on. He stayed low through. He couldn't afford to get spotted. But, by the time he made it around the counter, he stood up straight and walked over to Arya.

"Ello lovely. Long time no see."he said, approaching her at the door. He still had his hood on, just in case someone could spot him.

"Come on. Let's get a table."he said, taking her hand and leading her to the back corner. This probably looked very weird.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 19:08

Arya walked around the massive shop and stared at the walls and shelves full of an impossible variety of sweets. She had only ever had a bit of honeycomb each Christmas at home. This....this was insanity. She reached out for a Chocolate Frog, but jumped when Kolby startled her. Idiot.

"How did you get here?" she muttered discreetly.

She wasn't sure whether she ought to blush or kick him for daring to grab her hand. Kolby was a disgusting, filthy snake and she had to remember that. They sat down and she leaned in so he would hear her better. 

"We need to find something distracting," she started, snatching a Peppermint Imp and pocketing it. She had forgotten Adele's ten galleons. "Something that will lure Nadia into the classroom. Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 19:41

"One minute."Kolby said, walking to the counter. He bought a bag of Cauldron Cakes and shared them with Arya. These were his favorites. Of course, there were only a bakers dozen in a bag but it'll last him until the end of December.

"First, it doesn't matter how I got here. Second, I think we should try Zonko's Joke Shop first. They have a ton of stuff in there. Plus, we get a discount with this card."Kolby said, sliding the card to Arya. It was the card Joesph had given him at the Halloween feast about the Prankster Club. He picked up another Cauldron Cake that was filled in caramel. He eyed the shop curiously. Seemed like mostly older students here. The first years were probably all at The Three Broomsticks, trying their first butterbeer. Kolby rolled his eyes. His mother loved butterbeer so much that she drank it with every meal. Kolby now couldn't stand it.

"Do you have any ideas? I have a couple. Like we could get some Dungbombs and an owl and the owl would drop Dungbombs on her, leading her to classroom."Kolby said.

(OOC: I think Cauldron Cakes are chocolate cakes with random filling in the middle.)
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 20:40

Arya gratefully grabbed a Cauldron Cake and bit into it. It was creamy, chocolatey goodness. She had never had cake until Hogwarts; unless you counted her neighbor's pine nut/honey cakes. 

"This is...amazing," she announced, ignoring the looks she was getting from people. Was her astonishment really such a crazy thing?

"You're an idjit," she squinted at Kolby when he finished his plan. "I mean, that has got to be the worst idea I've ever heard. Really awful."
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 21:27

Kolby rolled his eyes and ate his third Cauldron Cake. He chuckled when Arya found the cakes amazing.

"Well, I'm sorry. Dungbombs are cheap and I have an eagle owl named Tacks. I'm just brainstorming. Do you have any idea, Mistress of Pranks?"Kolby said. He then went back to the counter and bought some Ice Mice. He ate one on the way back to Arya.

"I-I-I l-l-love t-t-these t-t-things."he said, stuttering from the coldness. He smiled and a mousy squeak came out. He covered his mouth and laughed.

"T-t-try o-o-one."he said, putting one in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 22:21

"Oh, please," she said, almost ashamed to admit she had none. "I'm a muggleborn, I don't have a clue about Zonko's or anything it sells."

Perhaps Kolby's idea wasn't so terrible. Sure, Nadia would run from the bomb-dropping bird. But, she saw no way to steer the girl toward the room. Unless this owl of Parry's was wicked fast. It was a possibility. 

"Try one of these?" she laughed, and pushed the Ice Mice aside. "What, and look like you??"
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 00:11

"O-o-oh. C-c-come o-o-on. I-i-it's only temporary."he said, his stutter wearing off. He sat back down on at the table and let the Ice Mouse crawl around the table. He giggled and played with a little. Then, he had an idea.

"Arya, what if we paint these mice brown and send them after Nadia? We can have multiple to block off exits and a couple to chase her. They can chase her into the classroom."Kolby brainstormed out loud. Was it a good idea? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 00:49

Arya nearly doubled over in laughter at the sight of Kolby acting like such a fool. The snake was easily entertained, it would seem. Finally, she grabbed a mouse and ate it. The strangest sensation came over her and her teeth chattered as if she was laying face-first in the snow.

"B-b-b-b-loody h-h-hell," she stuttered violently; even her laugh was a stutter. "H-h-how c-c-c-c-can you eat-t-t-t these?"

She followed the mouse with a Peppermint Toad and felt her teeth relax. Arry almost hugged Kolby; she could see it now! Nadia running back and forth from the little Ice Mice.

"Brilliant! Now we just have to choose an abandoned room."

Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 02:14

Kolby nodded. That was the next matter of business. An abandoned room. Kolby thought long and hard about an abandoned room.

"The dungeons?"he thought out loud, danging another mouse between his fingers. "There an art classroom on the fourth floor."

"Any ideas, Mistress of Pranks?" He ate the other mouse. The nickname was growing on him.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 15:14

Arya sat back in the chair and stared into space, thinking hard. She didn't want to sit and paint a gazillion Ice Mice..there had to be a charm of some sort. Perhaps she could ask Adele? But no, not after finding Adele and Nadia together in the library. This had to be top secret.

"Wait!" she shouted, then flinched as half the store looked over at them. She lowered her voice again. "There's a charm I remember Adele telling me about."

It was called the Color Change Charm (rather self-explanatory), and was used to change the color of an animal, or a person's hair. Adele told her she used it once on her handmaid to change her hair to purple.

"Watch," she whispered, pulling out her wand and pointing it to an old woman a few feet away. "Colovaria."

The woman's hair turned bright green without her even noticing, and Arya snickered into her palm.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/6/2013, 00:14

Kolby chuckled and laughed with Arya. He patted her head.

"My,my,my. You are the Mistress of Pranks. You've got a evil bone in your body."he said, nodding in approval. He then ate another Cauldron Cake.

"With all this food, I'm gonna gain fifteen pounds."he said, rubbing his belly.

"Is that the plan we're going with."he asked.

(OOC: Short. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/6/2013, 00:25

"That's absolutely the plan we're going with," Arya confirmed, grabbing another cake. "We'll do it after the Creature Care trip, then."

Arya stood and stretched, glancing at the woman with the green hair. Passersby were snickering into their candy, and she had no idea.

"I'll be going, now," she picked up a package of Peppermint Toads. "You know, you're aren't so bad, Kolby. We should put our heads together more often."

That said, she paid for her chocolate and headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime7/6/2013, 00:34

Kolby smiled. At least he had one friend.

"Sounds good. Sounds good."he said to her idea about it being after the Creature Care trip.

He chuckled at the woman with the green hair. She was totally oblivious.

"Yeah. I've got shopping to do."he said, standing up with her. He smiled.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself. You can scheme with me any time."he said.  He left Honeydukes and decided to go to Dervish and Banges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Schemes and Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schemes and Candy   Schemes and Candy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schemes and Candy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Medieval :: Outside of Hogwarts :: Hogsmeade Village-
Jump to: