Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Charms: Severing

Go down 
+6
Nadia Murray
Mitri Montgomery
Kolby Parry
Arya Lanister
Marigold Belet
Professor Barahir
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Professor Barahir
Gryffindor Head of House
Gryffindor Head of House
Professor Barahir

Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms: Severing    Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/17/2013, 00:59

Professor Barahir walked over to the girl to inspect her dummy. The poor thing's sandy innards were in a pile on the floor.

"Why, you've gutted the poor soul. No matter. Sometimes the size of the tear is relative to the force and skill behind the spell. It is not a bad thing to have a lot of power behind a spell, so long as you use it for a good purpose. You've done well, Miss Belet." He smiled at the young girl.

Returning to the front of the class, he watched them carry on until it was time for the lesson to end.

"Two points shall be awarded to every student who put at least one tear in the dummy. Three extra points to Miss Beaumont for creativity and two extra to Miss Belet for gutting hers. Class dismissed, do not forget your things."
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Charms: Severing    Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/17/2013, 01:11

Two points, yes! Arry thought with a smile. It wasn't much, but every point counted. Arya surveyed her dummy with satisfaction; she hadn't mutilated hers like Marigold, or gotten crafty like Adele. There were knicks and cuts galore, however, and that was good enough for her.

"Very interesting, Marigold," she grinned and nodded toward the gutted dummy. "At least now you know you can handle yourself if things ever get rough."

She laughed and gathered her things, daydreaming about dinner and the warm, comfortable bed that awaited her afterward.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she yawned and headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Miriam David
Hufflepuff: Year 2
Miriam David

PostSubject: Re: Charms: Severing    Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/17/2013, 09:16

Miriam smiled at getting some points for her house. At least she'd managed to open a few small tears in her dummy. Nothing big like some of her classmates, nor nearly as fancy, but she was proud she was starting to get the basics down.

"Goodbye Professor," She said as she headed out the door after gathering her things.

Maybe I should write home to my parents now that I've had a few classes, she thought, and with that, headed off to find a quiet place to write her letter.
Back to top Go down
http://myknittinglife.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Charms: Severing    Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/17/2013, 12:13

Rose smiled at her now torn apart dummy, happy she earned her house two points. It may be a little, but every point added up. Hufflepuff was in second place now, so she wasn't really worried  about it. 

"Really well done," she turned to Deirdre and smiled. "I suppose I'll see you at dinner?"

She hurried out of the classroom, as she wanted to practice Lumos Maxima before dinner.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Charms: Severing    Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/17/2013, 13:22

Adelaine finished carving a flower and made a mental note to work on Lumos Maxima before bed. Finally, Professor Barahir dismissed them and she gathered her things, turning to Jace. 

"It was lovely meeting you," she smiled, throwing her bag over a shoulder and pocketing her wand. "I expect I'll see you around."

She nodded politely to the professor, said goodbye to Miriam, and turned to go.
Back to top Go down
Jace Chason
Slytherin: Year 2
Slytherin: Year 2
Jace Chason

PostSubject: Re: Charms: Severing    Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/17/2013, 13:57

"It was lovely meeting you as well." Jace said as she packed up her stuff and got ready to leave. 

Do I have everything? My wand- where's my wand? She thought as she frantically tried to find the one thing she couldn't lose. As she felt through her books she remembered putting it in the pocket of her robes. Oh of course. I'm so silly. She thought as she grabbed her wand from her rows and tried to get out of the class  and back to her dorm as soon as possible so she could finally go take a nap.
Back to top Go down
http://dis0rd-r.tumblr.com/
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

PostSubject: Re: Charms: Severing    Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/17/2013, 19:42

"I'll see you there. I need to do something first." Deirdre waved goodbye to Rose as the other girl left.

She placed her wand in the pocket of her robes and picked up her things. She hurried over to Kolby so she could talk to him before he left.

"I have been meaning to talk to you about what happened in Potions today. I'm dreadfully sorry for what happened." She said. "I'd been angry at the time and I thought that since I'd never brewed a potion before that maybe the cauldron would melt or something. Not to mention the dragon's blood I'd added on purpose."

This definitely wasn't coming out the way Deirdre had hoped. She would probably wind up making him even angrier. She had hoped they would be at least a little more tolerant of each other after they had talked in Renior's class.

"But I really am very, very sorry, and I hope you can forgive me. I never meant for this to happen."
Back to top Go down
http://cea-robber-of-souls.deviantart.com/
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Charms: Severing    Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/17/2013, 23:50

Kolby left the class defeated and frustrated. He hadn't managed to get a tear in his dummy. He looked at Marigold's dummy. Since when that half blood craven get good?he thought. He glared at her. Then, Deirdre stopped to talk to him. He smiled. 

"It's alright. I completely understand. I'm quite hated among the students so it's okay."he said. He smiled and patted her on the back. 

"Don't worry about it. I'll see you later."he said, leaving the class. He had been a big person and turned the other cheek. He was slowly learning the difficult lesson that you need to treat people the way you want to be treated. [/font]

(OOC: Sorry. Short.)
Back to top Go down
Professor Barahir
Gryffindor Head of House
Gryffindor Head of House
Professor Barahir

PostSubject: Re: Charms: Severing    Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/18/2013, 00:38

This Thread is now closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charms: Severing    Charms: Severing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charms: Severing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Medieval :: Hogwarts :: Classes :: Charms-
Jump to: