Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Broken Bones Galore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitri Montgomery
Gryffindor: Year 2
Mitri Montgomery

Broken Bones Galore Empty
PostSubject: Broken Bones Galore   Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 17:17

Mitri whimpered softly in pain as she hopped into the Hospital Wing. Surveying the beds, she was surprised to see Arya in one. Sending a small wave Arya's way, Mitri continued to look around the room until she saw the nurse.

"Miss? I'm in need of some assistance if you aren't too busy," Mitri said with a gesture to her ankle that had begun to take on a rainbow like appearance with its bruising.

The nurse led Mitri to the bed by Arya and told Mitri to tell her how she had broken it.

"I think I broke my ankle when I was... running... away from a ghost.... and I fell! Those things scare me..." Mitri said with a pointed look at Marigold, signaling that she should keep quiet about what really happened.

Mitri really didn't wish for Marigold to get in trouble, as it was as much Mitri's fault and Marigold's. Hopefully Marigold wouldn't feel guilty about the ordeal either. This could be a lesson to them both, not that Mitri would heed it for more than an hour.

"Hello Arya, how're you?" Mitri asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones Galore   Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 17:25

Arya had been in the Hospital Wing for what felt like a week, though it had only been half a day. Madam Varitz insisted that she stay overnight; really, the old nurse was far too...cautious? Arya's wrist was practically healed by now, but Varitz could never be too careful.

No one had come to visit her, so she was overjoyed when Mitri hopped in with Marigold. It took her a moment to realize that Mitri wasn't hopping (which seemed like something she would do, so Arya didn't find it weird) but limping. And Marigold looked close to tears. Arry listened to Mitri's story, reading between the lines, and waited till the nurse left to talk.

"Bloody hell, Marigold," she said, not able to keep from laughing. "That's twice in one day!"

She took a swig of the pumpkin juice the nurse had brought her and studied her friends before speaking again. "So what really happened?"
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones Galore   Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime5/20/2013, 16:53

Marigold took Mitri's hint not to tell the nurse what really happened. She would get in a load of trouble and probably sent back home.She helped Mitri to the bed beside Arya's. Marigold blushed as Arya's twice in one day comment.

"Well, I lost my owl, Orin and Mitri happened to come up. She sent her owl Athena to try to find Orin but she didn't come back. We thought that they were up in the rafters so I decided to try the Locomotor spell on Mitri to see if she could see what the problem was. But, my magic gave out half way though and Mitri fell."Marigold explained, keeping her voice low so the nurse won't here. She hugged herself and tried to contain her tears. She wrapped her arms around Mitri's neck.

"I'm so sorry."she apologized.
Back to top Go down
Mitri Montgomery
Mitri Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones Galore   Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime5/20/2013, 21:34

Mitri awkwardly patted Marigold on the back and smiled. Arya really shouldn't have made the comment, Marigold was already feeling bad enough. Mitri was sure this was simply an accident on Arya's part thought and that she meant no ill will.

"Us Gryffindors are tough, aye Arya? A few broken bones won't slow us down! Marigold, it was as much my fault as yours, I hold equal blame if not more! Speaking of our owls, I wonder where they got off to. I'm sure they will show up sooner or later." Mitri said fondly, thinking of Athena's dependability under normal circumstances.

Mitri pondered to as where the two owls could have gone, but put those thoughts away for the moment as the nurse, Madam Varitz, approached once more.

Varitz quickly cast a spell on Mitri's ankle, and told her she would have to stay overnight with Arya.

"It seems we will be having a sleepover Arya, too bad you can't join us Marigold." said Mitri jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones Galore   Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime5/20/2013, 21:52

Arya felt a bit bad about what she had said; Marigold would burst into tears any second. The girl was nice enough, but not quite as brave as most of the Ravenclaws Arry knew. Still, by instinct Arya joked to make light of a dark situation. It was what her father had always done, to her mother’s distaste, and it’s what she learned to do as well.

I’m sure we could figure something out,” she grinned when Mitri mentioned the sleepover. “Marigold, how do you feel about a broken ankle?

She was kidding of course, but she couldn't help herself. Hopefully the girl wouldn't run away.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones Galore   Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime5/20/2013, 22:03

Marigold couldn't help but laugh. She wiped her tears and watched as the nurse fixed Mitri's leg.

"I rather not Arya. But,thanks for the offer."Marigold said, joking along with them. Mitri did bring up a good point though. Where did our owls go?she thought.

"Next time,Mitri, we're gonna get a professor or a janitor to help us."she said, thinking of various places an owl couple could have gone to.

The nurse came over and told Marigold that visiting hours were over.

"Have fun with your sleepover girls. Let me know if you need anything."Marigold said, hugging both of them. She then went to the commons room to complete her homework.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones Galore   Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime5/20/2013, 23:01

Arya awoke with a start. How long had she been sleeping? She looked to the bed next to hers, and saw that Mitri seemed to be just waking as well. Looking out the window, Arry figured it must be around midnight. The sky was a dark, inky blue.

"Mitri," she whispered, afraid to awaken the nurse. "Are you awake?"

She looked down at her bandaged wrist, and tried to move it. It was perfectly fine. Why had the nurse insisted on staying all night? What to do now..? Arya felt wide awake. She quietly hopped out of the bed, slipped on her shoes, and wrapped a cloak around her, pulling up the hood.

"Are you coming or what?"
Back to top Go down
Mitri Montgomery
Mitri Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones Galore   Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime5/20/2013, 23:23

You'd think that Madam Varitz would want to ensure the comfort of her patients and place a heating charm upon the room, but alas that was not done. Shivering in her bed, Mitri tried to regain warmth by burrowing in the covers. Hearing a voice calling her, she peeked her head out and blinked heavily to adjust to the light of the stars.

"What was that Arya? Where are you going? If I get another broken bone I swear..." Mitri grumbled following Arya's actions by putting on her overly large cloak and slipping on her scuffed shoes.

Mitri noticed the route they were taking was similar to the one that led to the kitchens. Arriving outside the portrait of the ticklish pear merely confirmed her suspicions.

"I hope they have some treacle tart, or some bacon! I could go for either right about," Mitri stopped suddenly hearing footsteps. Shocked by possibly being found out, she froze.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Hufflepuff: Year 2
Deirdre McCalahan

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones Galore   Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime5/20/2013, 23:41

Deirdre had woken up in the middle of the night feeling hungry. She hadn't eaten much at dinner, maybe she could quickly sneak to the kitchen for an apple and run back to the dorm before she got caught.

She slid out of bed, grabbing her green riding cloak so she wouldn't be freezing. She snuck out to the common room and out the door. Hoping she wouldn't run in to one of the ghosts, she made her way down the kitchen corridor. Deirdre heard footsteps and eventually came across two girls from Gryffindor who were in her classes.

"Hello." she said as loudly as she dared. "I'm Deirdre McCalahan, from Hufflepuff House. Are you two headed to the kitchens, too?"
Back to top Go down
http://cea-robber-of-souls.deviantart.com/
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones Galore   Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime5/20/2013, 23:56

Arya walked down the many staircases, making her way to the kitchens with Mitri at her heels. When she had woken, her stomach growled like nobody's business. She could really use some....some.....something.

"Bacon, yes!"

Suddenly, they heard footsteps. Arya could not be caught sneaking around the school, she would not be sent back to her parents. Not yet. Then, a Hufflepuff girl appeared out of the shadows; not very threatening.

"Hullo," she responded cautiously. "We were just going to get bacon."

What? Why had she said that? She could have made an excuse, or she simply could have said "We were hungry", but no. They were going to get bacon.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones Galore   Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime5/21/2013, 00:33

"Well, no sense in standing around and getting caught. Let's go!" Deirdre walked beside the other girls the rest of the way to the kitchens. They were all alone so no one would catch them if the were quick.

"What are your names, again? I don't think I ever caught them during class." she said.

(Sorry it's so short. I couldn't think of much to say.)

Last edited by Deirdre McCalahan on 5/23/2013, 15:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cea-robber-of-souls.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones Galore   Broken Bones Galore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bones Galore
Page 1 of 1