Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadia Murray
Slytherin: Year 2
Nadia Murray

A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Empty
PostSubject: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/16/2013, 18:41

There was only one goal in which Nadia wished to accomplish this nippy afternoon; hunting down Kolby Perry and make him realize how things are run here at Hogwarts. The boy was obviously mentally handicapped if he thought he could get points deducted from Slytherin House without any consequences. If it had been over a fight with a Gryffindor it would be understood, perhaps rewarded, but because he was too dull to participate in class? He had to pay, and Nadia was willing to dish out his punishment.

Clutching her ermine lined cloak closer to her form, Nadia kept a sharp eye out for her target's eye catching blonde hair. Not sighting it, Nadia decided to settle beneath an oak which leaves gave off the appearance of being on fire with its rich reds, warm oranges, and beautiful yellows. Perhaps the Ravenclaw who said he was out here had lied to her; if so, Nadia would wreak havoc.

"Blasted Kolby, he will rue the day he ever lost Slytherin House Points."

Last edited by Nadia Murray on 5/19/2013, 16:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 14:41

Kolby threw rocks into Black Lake, ignoring the signs telling him out to, as it would disturb the giant squid. He shrugged and continued throwing rocks, enjoying the nice weather. It would be winter soon.

Nadia's voice reached his ear. He smiled when he saw her sitting under a tree. Very quietly, he picked up a frog from the ground and walked over to her, being as quite as possible. He hid behind the tree and waited.

One.....two.....three!he thought to himself. He jumped out from behind the tree and threw the frog onto Nadia's robes.

He started laughing his head off.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Nadia Murray

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 16:53

Nadia wasn't sure which curse to use first, the body-binding one? No, too nice. The hair loss curse? Funny, but easily reversed. Then again Avada Kedavra was always effective, however her mum would kill her if she murdered a classmate on school grounds.

Throwing the frog off in disgust, Nadia stood and placed her wand threateningly at Kolby's laughing neck.

"You fool! Do you know how hard it is to keep ermine clean? And I can't use magic on it because it will ruin the texture! I demand you buy me another." Nadia said with a huff.

Of course she had enough money to buy said cloak a million times more, but it was the principal of the thing. Who did he think he was messing with her? A lowly squire from what she'd heard.

"Unless you can't afford it that is, being a knight's servant can't pay well. If you can't get me another, you will just have to serve me until I feel your debt repaid. Nothing more than you're used to, right Kolby?
Nadia asked with a sneer.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 17:07

"Oh don't get your underwear in a wad. It's just a bloody robe. Get over it."Kolby said, standing up.

"Honestly, why are you so over dramatic all the time? And, being a squire doesn't mean I'm poor or a servant. I am a trainee to a knight. Get your facts right before I hurt you."he said, giving her three Galleons to get a new robe. He was very touchy about his title.

"Now, what is it that you want from me woman? I haven't got all day."he said, climbing into the tree. He didn't feel like dealing with Nadia.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Nadia Murray

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 20:21

Nadia once again thought about cursing the insolent boy, but she demonstrated great restraint and did not, for the moment.

"This is a cloak, my robes are not fur lined, are you blind? Keep your bloody money, that wouldn't even buy me a button on this cloak! You may be in training to a knight, but you still act as a knight's servant. Aren't you a little scrawny to be a knight anyways? No doubt they'd send you in the front line if you become a knight, you can be a body shield for those who are actually good." Nadia smirked.

She threw the money at the boy in the tree, laughing as she saw the shocked faces of bystanders.

"You don't scare me Kolby Parry. I have a bone to pick with you. Who do you think you are losing Slytherin House Points? You've nearly put us out of the running, we're behind Hufflepuff for gods sake!"
If Nadia weren't so well mannered, she would stomp her foot at the boy's obvious density. His poor mother must be so ashamed!
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/20/2013, 16:18

"Over dramatic as always Nadia. It's the beginning of the year for Pete's sake! We'll catch up. And, don't worry about me. I like making mischief. It's what keeps the school year fun. But, if you're willing to make a deal, I'll try to be as behaved as a Hufflepuff."he said, picking leaves off the tree and making them fall to the ground, not caring if they landed in Nadia's hair or not.

"And, just because you have a high social class doesn't mean you have the right to talk down to anyone. Haven't you ever heard of humility or of being humble? Or did your daddy spoil you so much that you didn't learn any social manners? It is not becoming of a young lady to act like you do. Marigold has better manners than you. And, she's a peasant!"he said, getting a few branches higher. Not to avoid Nadia but to feel the warm breeze on his skin. He could care less about what the girl thought he should do. He wasn't listening to her anyways.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Nadia Murray

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/20/2013, 21:59

This boy was surely suffering from a brain trauma he had received as a child, perhaps his knight had hit him in the head with a shield. If so, she couldn't blame said knight. Perhaps another knock in the head would improve his lack of rationale.

"Have you no shame? Do you enjoy being seen as underlings to the other Houses? Mischief is fine enough, but getting caught is foolish. Maybe you were meant to be in Gryffindor, you obviously act before thinking. Slytherins are supposed to be cunning, which you are not! Being a bloody Hufflepuff isn't what I'm suggesting, do what you want, but do not get caught!" Nadia rolled her wand between her fingers, itching to use it.

"I talk down to those whom I deem childish or idiotic, and you Kolby fit both. My social manners are impeccable, but you are not worthy to be treated with such etiquette. I give respect where respect is given, you obviously don't understand how to behave though. You dare compare me to Marigold? Does little Kolby have a crush? How delightful, I wonder how heartbroken Marigold will be when she finds out you've been crushed by me." Nadia sneered, pointing her wand towards Kolby.

"Might as well practice for class while I jinx you, FLIPENDO!" Nadia sent the jinx flying into Kolby.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/20/2013, 22:20

Kolby saw the jinx coming from a mile away. He dodged Nadia's spell and drew his own wand.

"Silencio!"he said, jumping out of the tree and pointing his wand at Nadia. He intended to land on top of her but instead he landed beside her. He then laughed, stuck his tongue out at her, and ran off.

That'll show her not to back talk me.

(OOC: Sorry. Short.)
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Nadia Murray

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/21/2013, 00:07

Nadia shrieked inwardly cursing Kolby Perry to the fiery pits of Hell. He could run, but he couldn't hide. Nadia searched for someone to cure her voice but only saw someone who she was not on good terms with, well more than everyone else.

Gesturing to her throat, Nadia mimed placing a spell on it and then pointed to Kolby who was running off.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/21/2013, 00:17

Adele had seen it all. Like Kolby, she liked to climb trees as well. She and her father used to do it all the time when she was little. She couldn't help but smirk at the frantic looking Nadia. Hopping down from her branch, Adelaine sauntered over to the girl, grinning. She pulled out her wand and shot sparks at Kolby’s rear as he ran.

What’s that?” she asked Nadia mockingly, putting her hand to her ear. “I’m sorry, I’m afraid I can’t hear you!

She doubled over in laughter. Should she help Nadia? The girl thought of her as nothing more than a high class blood traitor. And a silent Nadia was much less annoying. Adele sighed, hating how she always had to do the right thing.

Finite,” she said, aiming her wand at Nadia’s throat. “Better?
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Nadia Murray

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/22/2013, 19:48

"That was uncalled for..." Nadia muttered under her breath, referring to Adele's terrible pun.

"I suppose I must thank you, Adele is it? That blasted Kolby looks like a fool with sparks coming out of his derriere, bravo to you! That boy really needs to get what's coming to him. I don't suppose you'd be interested?" Nadia asked with a sly grin, extending her hand to Adele.

Adele had the fate of their relationship in her hand, friends or foes? Nadia was curious to see what the Ravenclaw would do. If she shook Nadia's hand, they could put a plan in motion. If not, Nadia would deny every being here. Either way, Nadia would not lose. She hated to lose.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/22/2013, 22:18

Adele might have silenced little Nadia once again when she questioned her name; the snake knew very well who she was. But then, Nadia’s tone changed. Was she actually….complimenting her?

You’re welcome, er,” she feigned confusion, “Nadia, is it?

The girl had a point about Kolby. The lad was many things, but none of those things was good. Lazy, arrogant ((OOC: I feel a Snape rant coming on..)), immature, and not at all smart. He could learn a thing or two about thinking before he acts. After that morning in the Great Hall, Adelaine was certain they would never become friends, and she would do whatever it took to get him back.

I’m sure we could work something out,” she responded with a grin, shaking Nadia’s hand. Perhaps the she-snake could be a proper ally.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Nadia Murray

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/22/2013, 22:44

Nadia was pleased that Adele had decided to join in her devious plan. A Slytherin and a Ravenclaw could accomplish many a things together. Nadia looked around them, checking to make sure no one had seen them.

"I think it is best we keep this alliance to ourselves for the time being, we wouldn't want Kolby to grow suspicious. We can't talk here, let's meet in the library later, I have to finish that bloody essay for Aitken anyways. Don't take offense to what I am about to say but I can't raise suspicion." Nadia told Adele discreetly.

"You no good blood traitor! How dare you speak to me! You are unworthy, go converse with the mudbloods you call friends!" Nadia shouted, hurrying her way back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime5/23/2013, 12:19

The library is good, I’ve got to work on that blasted essay as well,” Adele replied.

She tried hard to suppress a laugh, but at what? The fact that she and Nadia were now allies, or Nadia’s final insult as she stalked away?

Oh, sure, run off to your dorm, you ignorant little twit!” she yelled after her, trying to sound serious. “Lousy excuse for a highborn snake!

Adelaine ignored the looks she received; apparently people thought a comment like that was out of character for her. But was it? Perhaps she should have been a Slytherin after all. She heaved her bag over her shoulder and headed off to her next class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)   A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hunting I Will Go (Calling you out, Kolby Perry!)
Page 1 of 1