Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Fly Like an Eagle

Go down 
+5
Marigold Belet
Arya Lanister
Nadia Murray
Adelaine Beaumont
Professor Renoir
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Renoir
Ravenclaw Head Of House
Ravenclaw Head Of House
Professor Renoir

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 17:00

Marguerite sauntered out onto the quidditch pitch, tying her golden-blonde hair in a tight bun. It was a rather breezy day, perfect for a beginners flying lesson. She’d changed into a riding uniform, just as the students were required to do, and she was beginning to regret it. She felt more like a pirate in her knee-length blue and bronze tunic, wide satin black belt, and black riding pants tucked into boots. She preferred to think of herself more like a queen in riding leathers. Thank heavens the tunic had long sleeves, as chilly as the day was.

Charles, will you go ahead and get the broom chest?” she asked the gamekeeper with a polite smile.

The gamekeeper, Charles Gulray, was a rather dapper young fellow, just over 30. Quite handsome, indeed, and she wasn’t the only one to think so. Almera Aitken was also akin to his curly black hair and sparkling blue eyes.

Certainly, Madam,” he responded in kind. Really, he was too good a man for either of them, though she’d never admit it.

I’ve told you to call me Marguerite,” she noted playfully, watching him heave the chest from the small room under the stands.

Renoir’s smile disappeared as quickly as it arrived as she noticed several students marching onto the pitch in their riding uniforms, all eager to learn to fly. With a sigh, she headed out to the middle of the pitch, broom in hand.

Will you all please grab a broom from the chest,” she instructed, amplifying her voice with a wave of her wand.

She glanced over to where Charles stood one more time. The brooms were probably better than any of the peasants had ever seen, polished and sanded nicely. The broom industry had come a long way in a few centuries, though surely there was something they could do about the unruly twigs at the end.

[[OOC: About the uniforms - the tunics will be your house colors (one half blue, one half bronze for example). Everyone's pants and belts will be black satin.]]
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Adelaine Beaumont

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 23:53

Adelaine checked her blue and bronze riding uniform one last time, then hurried onto the quidditch pitch. She was extremely excited for flying. Her father had taught her a bit when she was 8 to prepare her, but hadn't let her near a broom since. Not because she was bad or anything, but the Beaumonts had a reputation and that reputation couldn't be blown by the school finding out they'd illegally taught their daughter to ride a broom.

"Come on, you look fine!" her new friend Arya said, pulling her along.

Everyone else was crowded around a rather handsome man, though his outfit could use a few less patches. With Arya dragging her over she saw what the students had been so excited about. A large, black chest filled with 20 or so broomsticks stood before the gamekeeper. How could it fit so many?

"These are so nice," Arya muttered with awe. She was a peasant (Adele's parents would certainly never find out her only friend was a muggleborn peasant) and as most wizarding families still made their own broomsticks, these were probably far nicer than any she'd ever seen.

"They are quite good," Adele replied, picking one up and turning it in her hand. It was true; the man had clearly smoothed them and done what he could to bend the twigs nicely at the end.

Adele followed Arya to where students who'd already grabbed brooms were standing, nearer Professor Renoir. Fiddling with her long, five-strand side braid, Adelaine studied the perfectly put together teacher. She certainly paid a lot more attention than necessary to the gamekeeper. Who could blame her?

"Do you suppose they've something going on?" she asked quietly in Arya's ear.

The girl shrugged and glanced their way. Adelaine went back to observing her classmates. Her eyes squinting from the sun, she finally saw a familiar face.

"Come and join us!" she called over to the student with a broad grin.

Last edited by Adelaine Beaumont on 1/5/2013, 00:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Slytherin: Year 2
Nadia Murray

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 00:37

Nadia didn't like the idea of flying. Her father had taken her on his broom when she was younger and she had fallen. It had only been a few feet, but it had scarred her for life, not literally. Mother had told Nadia she would not be allowed on a broom after the experience and Nadia was glad to abide by her wishes for once.

Nadia noticed with a sneer that Adelaine was already here along with her mudblood. Despite Adelaine's status in society, it seemed she did not quite understand how being a pureblood worked. Her loss however, Nadia would be sure to mention in her letter to her parents about the shame Adelaine was ensuing upon her family.

Nadia heard Adelaine call out, but wasn't stupid enough to think she might be addressing Nadia. She gathered her broom and looked at the craftsmanship. The brooms were in good shape, that is considering they were school brooms. Nadia sincerely wished this lesson would pass quickly so she would not have to endure riding the broom any longer than necessary.

Seeing a classmate who had yet to classify her as an enemy, Nadia joined them and smiled.

"Hello, ready to fly?"
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/6/2013, 13:37

Arya tugged slightly at the sleeves of her scarlet and gold tunic. Why is this so scratchy? she thought with a huff. No one else seemed to be uncomfortable in their riding uniforms. Perhaps someone cursed hers..or jinxed..or hexed. Ugh, this new magical world was so confusing.

"Say, Adele, is that the snob from the book shop?" she asked her friend, nodding discreetly toward a petite, nervous-looking blonde girl. Adelaine had told her all about what happened at Flourish & Blotts quite soon after they met at the pet shop.

Turning her broom in her hand, she studied it more seriously. It looked like a fancier version of the broom they kept in the closet at home. Home... she suddenly thought, sighing. Her parents would never believe any of this existed; they refused to believe it when she got her letter. What would happen if any of the villagers knew? "Muggles" weren't too keen on witchcraft. A sudden breeze almost blew her off her feet.

"Won't it be a bit more dangerous to...fly?" she pondered as the wind picked up, the word 'fly' still hard to choke out. How was it even possible?
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/19/2013, 13:16

Marigold took a deep breath. Heights scared her. But,perhaps the joy and thrill of flying will overcome her fear. She tightened her boots,trying not to think about being hundreds of feet off the ground.

Don't think about it. Don't think about it.she chanted in her head. She gulped and grabbed a school broom from the chest. It was of good quality,having all the basic features.

I doubt I could make the team.she thought to herself. Self doubt was always one of her major flaws. Marigold barely had any confidence. Which is probably why she wasn't sorted to Gryffindor.

She looked at Nadia,who had asked her a question.

"I suppose so. It looks quite terrifying though. Don't you agree?"Marigold replied,fixing her half blue half bronze tunic.

Last edited by Marigold Belet on 1/20/2013, 17:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgana Delecoeur
Hufflepuff: Year 2
Morgana Delecoeur

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 15:55

Morgana tugged at her flying robes nervously and taking a deep breath walked quietly out onto the pitch to where everyone was gathered. the thought of flying terrified her, she was scared of heights and had no idea what to expect. all be it she was a halfblood but her muggle father had made it clear what he thought of magic.

she tried to look as brave as she could as she walked to the chest and collected a broom, stepping back slightly avoiding eye contact. lets just get this over with, the sooner my feet are back on the ground the better she thought.

she began examining the broom, she wasn't sure what she was looking for but the rest were doing it so she thought it best to do it too and not look like a complete idiot. she shuffled to the back of everyone else not wanting to be seen, not wanting to be picked first.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 16:20

Adelaine giggled when Arya discreetly pointed Nadia out in the crowd. Thank goodness the Slytherin girl couldn't hear them; her muggleborn friend was rather courageous, but she hadn't learned enough magic yet to be starting a fight.

"She simply radiates with a snobbish glow, doesn't she?" she joked, stifling a laugh. "Stop tugging at your uniform, it can't be that uncomfortable."

Morgana Delecoeur awkwardly studied her broom in the distance, all alone. Adele had yelled for her to join them, but she clearly hadn't heard. Grabbing Arya's arm, she pulled her over to where the Hufflepuff was standing.

"Morgana!" she called out to the girl again.

The two girls passed Nadia on the way over; was Marigold really standing with her? Well, she hadn't seen the commotion at Flourish and Blotts, so perhaps she didn't know Nadia's true self. Adele looked past the green and silver uniform and smiled kindly at Marigold before she and Arya reached Morgana.

"Having a fair day, Morgana?" she said, refastening the wide, black belt she wore. "Lovely day for flying, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Morgana Delecoeur
Morgana Delecoeur

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 16:43

Morgana was still looking at her broom as she heard a girl shout, she looked up startled to see two girls walking up to her she shuffled nervously as they walked to her and gave them sort of a half smile.
she watched as the girls walked straight past the girl that had been placed in Slytherin, she would stay away from that girl, she thought looking at Nadia.

the two girls reached her and she smiled politely, as the spoke to her, they asked how her day was, if she was honest she would say it ad been terrifying but that would make her sound cowardly so she opted for the little cover up "my day has been fair thank you" she smiled "and i hope your days were fair too" she says to them both and then nodded at the last remark.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 17:26

"You don't know how itchy it is!" Arya exclaimed as her friend told her to stop messing with her tunic.

Arya had been using her broom as a back scratcher, which was probably why she was getting a few interesting looks from fellow students. What did she care? Her red and gold tunic was itchier than all get out and she wasn't going to just stand there and do nothing about it.

"Whoa," she almost stumbled when Adele suddenly grabbed her arm and was pulling her across the pitch.

She hadn't even realized Adelaine had called Morgana over; she'd been too preoccupied with her uniform and the thought of flying. But now they were traipsing through the crowd of anxious first years, making their way over to the shy Hufflepuff girl in her yellow and black tunic. They passed quicky by Nadia, with her nose up in the air as usual, and waved politely to Marigold.

"Good day, Morgana," she smiled quickly. The girl had never really set well with her; she was too shy and awkward. She looked rather nervous about flying as well, which made Arya stand a bit taller. "Excited about flying? I know I am."
Back to top Go down
Morgana Delecoeur
Morgana Delecoeur

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 14:53

Morgana shuffled awkwardly, pretending to itch her robes. she wondered if she should tell the two she had no idea what to do and shook her head at the thought.

she nodded at the two, "good day" she half smiledand then blushed suddenly at Arya's question " i have never flown before" she admitted looking at the floor.

((OCC sorry its so short))
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/23/2013, 00:20

Why is everyone looking at me like I'm suicidal?Is it because of Nadia? She's very nice. Why would they dislike her?Marigold thought to herself as her and Nadia had a very nice conversation. Nadia was nice. Well,at least to Marigold. She wasn't sure if she was so nice to her other classmates. Apparently,there was a falling out between Nadia and a few of them. But,Marigold would ignore that. It was personal and none of her business.

Oh well. I'll follow the advice my mother gave me. Be nice to everyone.she though to herself. Although,Marigold was itching to join Arya,Adele,and Morgana in their little group. But,she also didn't want Nadia to feel like an outsider. She didn't know whether she had any friend or not. So,Marigold was going to try her hardest to be Nadia's friend,no matter how much her classmates disapproved of it.

"So,Nadia,how is life at home? Do you miss your Muggle friends?"Marigold asked her cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Nadia Murray

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/26/2013, 21:42

Nadia was flabbergasted at Marigold's insinuation that she, Nadia Humor Murray, might associate with anyone of no magical heritage. Nadia wasn't sure how to go about telling Marigold she was not one to surround herself with muggles without verbally biting Marigold's head off. Seeing as Nadia lacked many allies at the moment, it would not be in her best interests to alienate Marigold. It would make that droning boil-brained harpy, Adele's, day.

"Marigold, I don't mean to sound narrow-minded, but I am afraid I don't commonly interact with Muggles enough to befriend them. My parents are afraid I might catch some type of disease if I do. Foolish, I know, but I dare not go against them." Nadia explained with innocence.

Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/26/2013, 21:56

"Oh. I understand. See,I'm a maid's daughter. A peasant. So,I'm guess I'm used to having Muggle friends. I'm sorry. That was dumb question."Marigold replied as nicely as she could. She never intended to insult Nadia. She began fidgeting a little and rubbing her arms. Marigold often did this when it was awkward or when she was nervous.

"But,I do understand what you mean. Mr. de Hattes,my mother's and father's boss,a wealthy land owner outside of Norwich,wouldn't allow his children to play with the other servant children besides me because I'm a Halfblood. So I completely understand and I don't blame you. Parents can be quite strict."Marigold said,explained herself. The talk of home made her sick to her stomach though. She sighed,looking at the ground. She did miss her family.

Do they miss me as much as I miss them?she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Professor Renoir
Ravenclaw Head Of House
Ravenclaw Head Of House
Professor Renoir

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime1/26/2013, 22:12

Marguerite surveyed her students; she was glad to see so much house unity, though she begrudged Slytherin quite a bit and didn't like the idea of Ravenclaw mixing with the likes of them. She smiled warmly at Charles as he brought her own broom out to her, much nicer than the ones the students were using.

"Thank you for all your help," she called after him as he walked back to the broom shed. "Students! Please cease your conversations and line up behind that white line."

She pointed to a long, white line that had magically appeared at the wave of her wand. The students didn't seem to understand what 'cease conversation' meant, but Renoir simply couldn't be bothered to scold them. Not while Charles was in the stands observing. She waited for the kids to line up before she cleared her throat once more.

"Now, before we get started I've a question," she began, looking at each and every student. "What do any of you know about broom techniques?"
Back to top Go down
Morgana Delecoeur
Morgana Delecoeur

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 08:31

Morgana shuffled slightly, walking backwards slightly. she knew nothing of broom techniques and hoped the teacher would not ask her anything about the subject. she itched at her robes for a moment twisting her broom round in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 23:30

Marigold noticed Morgana was fidgeting next to her. She knew Morgana knew the some flying techniques. They found a book on it in the library together. Marigold quickly opened the filing cabinet in her head and found the flying folder. Yeah. Hopefully,that's right. she said. She cleared her throat and she felt eyes land on her from all directions. She blushed.

"Um.....well,one technique is to bewitch an object with a Flying spell and ride that or you could just ride a broom. Either way works....I guess."Marigold said timidly. A few people giggled, as they knew that she was probably wrong. She looked at the professor to determine whether she was right or not.

(OOC: This was legit all I could find about the topic.)
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 19:34

Adele raised her hand as quickly as possible after Marigold answered Renoir's question incorrectly. She had to stop herself from telling her fellow housemate that a flying charm was not a broom technique.

"Well, there's the sloth grip roll," Adelaine began eagerly, "in which you must hang upside down from your broomstick..The dopplebeater defense, of course..er, to name a couple."

She blushed then, noticing that all eyes were on her. What good was being a Ravenclaw if you turned beet red every time you answered a question? Adele fidgeted with her broomstick and waited for the professor's 'final judgement', per say. She hoped Marigold wouldn't be too peeved at Adele showing her up like that.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Delecoeur
Morgana Delecoeur

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle    Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 09:24

Morgana stood in the background listening to the differnt answers quietly, wondering what thes teqniques involved
Back to top Go down
Professor Renoir
Ravenclaw Head Of House
Ravenclaw Head Of House
Professor Renoir

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime5/14/2013, 22:54

Professor Renoir listened attentively (with moderate disappointment) to all the answers she was given. Really, had no one studied up on flying? It was one of the most dangerous subjects they’d have, yet none of them seemed to care enough to read about it beforehand. Finally, a petite blonde girl a few feet away piped up with the correct answer.

Miss Beaumont, take 5 points for Ravenclaw,” she said, proud the girl was from her own house. “You’ll be trying for the House team, I expect?

She noticed the girl was rather red in the face, but that was no matter. Someone with accurate knowledge of the game ought to play. Marguerite twisted her broom around in her hand for a moment, then carried on.

You will all be practicing these moves after your initial lesson today,” she turned her attention back to the rest of the class. “Now, to name a few more techniques --

Suddenly, Charles came jogging over, a worried expression on his face. He whispered in her ear (which under normal circumstances would have made her swoon) so as not to alert the class, who had all quieted, intent on hearing what the man had to say. Renoir looked toward the back of the class and noticed the boy that the gamekeeper was speaking of.

Oh, for heaven’s sake,” she muttered and walked swiftly to the boy, the students parting and whispering amongst themselves. The boy, a Gryffindor, had apparently been so overwhelmed at the thought of flying that he fainted. “All right then..Charles, will you put the brooms away? Students, I’m afraid the lesson is over; you may change and leave.

Moans and groans filled her ears as the class left for the changing rooms. Renoir flicked her wand and a floating stretcher appeared out of thin air. The gamekeeper hefted the Gryffindor onto it and Marguerite made her way to the Hospital Wing.

[[OOC: Post an exit for your character, then the thread will be closed!]]
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime5/14/2013, 23:24

Adelaine blushed even deeper when the professor called her out on trying out for the Quidditch team; by now, she must be the color of a roasted tomato. She nonchalantly scratched her forehead and looked at the ground, waiting for the attention to move on to someone else.

Professor Renoir continued on, and a small Slytherin girl behind her whispered that she was a show off. Adele’s hand itched to pull out her wand and show the little minx what this “show off” could do, but she took a deep breath instead and listened intently to the professor. Just when the class seemed to be getting more exciting, the handsome gamekeeper ran up and the class burst into a fury of whispers that sounded more like the hissing of snakes.

How did no one notice the poor lad?” she muttered to Mitri and Arya. She sighed, put her broom back in the chest, and headed toward the changing rooms.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime5/14/2013, 23:31

Kolby sighed in annoyance. The only class he was looking forward to and now it was cancelled. It just wasn't fair.

He went into the changing room, taking his broom with him. Hopefully the man won't notice and I could have some fun with this. he thought, smiling evilly to himself.

Suddenly, the broom became very,very hot. Kolby jumped back in alarm and dropped the broom. It started flashing a light green color and the man came to get it. He shook his head at Kolby and returned it to the box. Well, that was unsuccessful.

Last edited by Kolby Parry on 5/14/2013, 23:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime5/14/2013, 23:37

Marigold struggled to fight back tears as she headed to the changing room. She was wrong. And, I'm supposed to be in Ravenclaw. Ugh! I'm so dumb.she thought to herself, getting back into her robes. She handed the broom back to the man and trudged to the library, hoping to find some peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime5/15/2013, 00:37

Arya fidgeted with her tunic again as the lesson carried on. When were they going to get to the flying part? She didn’t give a hoot about techniques, she just wanted to get this class over with. Flying simply wasn’t natural; in her Muggle world, at least.

Shut up before I shove that broom in your stupid mouth,” she whispered furiously to the Slytherin girl behind them. What gave her the right to turn Adelaine’s intelligence into something bad? Arya, for one, loved the fact that she had a “know-it-all” friend.

Arry looked back, past the Slytherin, and noticed the Gryffindor boy shortly before Charles came running up. The poor kid looked so scared that he might pass out -- and then he did.

Well, you heard the woman, class dismissed!” Arya laughed and walked to the changing room with her friends, not at all disappointed that she wouldn’t get to fly today.
Back to top Go down
Mitri Montgomery
Gryffindor: Year 2
Gryffindor: Year 2
Mitri Montgomery

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime5/16/2013, 23:20

Mitri was quite downtrodden, not being allowed to fly had really dashed her hopes for class today. Hopefully the next lesson would prove more fruitful, and they might actually do some flying. If anything, Mitri was most excited to learn flying out of all things in the magic word.

"Well that was certainly a let down, I hope he's okay though." Mitri said concerned.

I wonder if the Professor would allow me to attempt flying on my own time, I don't want to look foolish in front of everyone. Mitri pondered as she strolled with her friends to the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Nadia Murray

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime5/16/2013, 23:31

It wasn't Nadia's fault that Adele showed off, so what if Nadia called her out on it? That didn't mean she was at fault. If anything, Adele should be ashamed for being such a sycophant. And the gall of that Gryffindor Arya, how dare she speak against Nadia.

"I'd watch your back if I were you, mudblood." Nadia hissed at Arya.

Striding away from the field, Nadia doubted her decision to befriend Marigold. Weren't Ravenclaws supposed to be intelligent? Nadia needed to have an alliance with a smart Ravenclaw, how else was she supposed to get her Potions essays done?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fly Like an Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Like an Eagle   Fly Like an Eagle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly Like an Eagle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Medieval :: Hogwarts :: The Quidditch Pitch :: Flying-
Jump to: