Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Partners in Crime Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Partners in Crime Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Partners in Crime Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Partners in Crime Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Partners in Crime Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Partners in Crime Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Partners in Crime Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Partners in Crime Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Partners in Crime Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Partners in Crime Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Partners in Crime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliana Fitzherbert
Slytherin: Year 1
Juliana Fitzherbert

Partners in Crime Empty
PostSubject: Partners in Crime   Partners in Crime Icon_minitime2/1/2015, 03:08

"Ah, finally," Juliana said to herself, while walking into Honeydukes. "It's about time I got some sweet delectables to have for myself." As she looked around, she saw a specific treat that had always caught her eye: Chocolate Frogs.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, smiling to herself. It had been too long since she had one of the little pieces of chocolatey heaven, and she was not about to miss out on the opportunity.

"Excuse me, miss?" she said to the shopkeep. "Could I have one of those chocolate frogs, please?" The woman nodded and handed her the chocolate, while Juliana handed her the money.

"Thank you," she said, and sat down at one of the tables to look out the front window to see the other shoppers throughout the street. "Now, for some relaxation." she muttered. She heard a rather haughty voice speaking to the shopkeep.
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle Armand
Slytherin: Year 2
Emmanuelle Armand

Partners in Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime   Partners in Crime Icon_minitime2/1/2015, 03:16

Emmy was spending the day in Hogsmeade with her nursemaid, Joan, and was ready to snap. The woman had been on her case all day about her attitude, and she'd had enough.

"Mon dieu, I am going to ze sweet shop," she exclaimed, stomping off while Joan shouted after her in shock.

She entered Honeydukes, and the smell hit her straight away - the scent of fresh baked goods and chocolate filled the air. If it wasn't so unhealthy, she would have gotten one of everything.

"Can I help you, m'lady?" the old shopkeeper asked timidly.

"Merci, I will be getting ze peppermint toads," Em nodded, picking up a box.

"Very good, m'lady," she responded.

They made the exchange, and Emmy was about to head over to the Apothecary, but something caught her eye; there was a girl around her age sitting alone at a table. She had a slightly mischievous look about her, which intrigued Em.

"Bonjour," she smiled politely, sitting across from her. "I am Emmanuelle Armand. You are ze age of entering 'ogwarts, yes? Me as well. Slytherin, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Juliana Fitzherbert
Juliana Fitzherbert

Partners in Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime   Partners in Crime Icon_minitime2/1/2015, 13:47

Juliana smiled at the girl across from her, wondering why she had sat down at the table with her. This is really peculiar, she thought to herself Does she want something from me? Or is she just being nice?

"Nice to meet you," she started. "I'm Juliana Fitzherbert, and yes, I am going to be attending Hogwarts in the upcoming year. I think I'll be in Slytherin, as well."

While conversing with Emmanuelle, she remembered something that her father had told her; Slytherins tended to stick to their 'own kind' , meaning they didn't really venture outside of their house. It might be nice to have a friend there at the start of school, she thought.

She was about to say something else, when a particular boy that she happened to despise walked into the shop.
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle Armand
Emmanuelle Armand

Partners in Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime   Partners in Crime Icon_minitime2/1/2015, 14:01

Emmy studied the girl before her. She was quite pretty, and very well spoken, even though she was a commoner. You could tell that much by her clothes. Even so, she might be useful.

"Since we are both going to be een Slytherin, we may as well stick together, oui?" she smiled, though her smile didn't reach her eyes. "I 'ave something -- do you know 'im?"

She was referring to the young lad who had just walked into Honeydukes. The look on Juliana's face made it clear that thye'd met before, and it obviously didn't go well.

"Looks like a future 'ufflepuff," she smirked deviously. "Let's 'ave a little fun."

Em stood and tiptoed out of the shop and crouched down in front of the window, her eyes peeking in. She motioned for Juliana to join her.
Back to top Go down
Juliana Fitzherbert
Juliana Fitzherbert

Partners in Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime   Partners in Crime Icon_minitime2/1/2015, 14:23

Juliana couldn't help but smirk when all of the things she could do to the horrible boy with the girl came to her thoughts. She gathered her things from the table, and walked out of the shop, before joining Emmanuelle.

Normally, kids would never help me mess around with this boy, she thought to herself. Glad I have someone to do these kinds of things with now.

"I'm guessing you want to know why I hate him?" she asked the girl. "Some of the other children in my town, along with me, would always play pranks on some of the others," she started, remembering what happened. "There was a big prank that we were about to pull, but then he came around and told all of our parents about what we had been doing, and got all of us in trouble."

As she looked back in the shop, the boy had put 3 chocolate frogs and 5 peppermint toads on a table. She grimaced, thinking about how bad of a stomach ache he was going to have. Well, he deserves it, she thought.

"So, what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle Armand
Emmanuelle Armand

Partners in Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime   Partners in Crime Icon_minitime2/1/2015, 16:50

((OOC: commère is French for tattletale))

Em frowned at Juliana's story; she hated a tattletale. It reminded her of her cousin, Adelaine. The girl was quick to rat her out for any of the harmless pranks she pulled at home.

"Look at zat neat little pile 'e 'as," she observed, pulling out her wand. "Shall we mess weeth 'is 'ead?"

With a mischievous grin, Emmy recalled one of the few spells she'd actually practiced - the levitation charm.

"Alright, little commère," she muttered, pointing at the immobile chocolate frog he'd just unwrapped. When the lad turned away, she cast the spell. "Wingardium leviosa!"

The frog lifted into the air, and Emmy deftly guided it to the opposite end of the table and set it down. When he turned around and saw it gone, the look on the boy's face was priceless. Quickly, he spotted it. While he was staring at the chocolate frog, Em nudged Juliana.

"Your turn," she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Partners in Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime   Partners in Crime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partners in Crime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Medieval :: Outside of Hogwarts :: Hogsmeade Village-
Jump to: