Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Bacon Adventures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitri Montgomery
Gryffindor: Year 2
Mitri Montgomery

Bacon Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Bacon Adventures   Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime5/22/2013, 19:11

"Um, hello? Bacon.... yeah. I'm Mitri, do you like bacon too? It's so deliciously crunchy, but believe me it can be evil. Why just the other day I slipped on a piece of bacon, remember that Arya? Oh yeah, this is Arya! What's your name?" Mitri smiled at the Hufflepuff.

Mitri took the honor of tickling the ticklish pear and stepped into the kitchen where she was immediately swarmed by house elves.

"Miss, my name is Peony, how may I be of service miss?"
A female house elf with large bulging eyes wearing a torn flour sack asked sweetly.

"Well, if it isn't too much trouble, I'm sure we would all enjoy some bacon, right girls?" Mitri asked with a secret smile.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Marigold Belet

Bacon Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon Adventures   Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime5/23/2013, 19:23

Marigold had the midnight munchies. She didn't know what she wanted. She didn't know what they would have. But, she did know that her stomach was making the rumbles and that it wanted food.

She didn't expect Arya, Mitri, and Deirdre to be there.

"Hi guys. So, what are we cooking?"she asked, sitting on a stool that was pulled up to the kitchen island. The house elves cheerfully buzzed around. This is nice. Reminds me of home. I might be coming here more often.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

Bacon Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon Adventures   Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime5/23/2013, 20:30

Arya huddled with her friends around the long stone island in the middle of the kitchens and ate slice after slice of perfectly cooked bacon. The kind little house elves had also set jugs of pumpkin juice out for them.

"I've never seen a house elf before," she muttered quietly to the others. "I've also never seen a kitchen so big."

She was in awe. There were at least 50 stone fireplaces to bake in, all large enough to fit 4 whole turkeys. Bread stations, pile upon pile of fresh fruits and vegetables, everything one could ever want. Arry assumed the washplaces were in a totally different room.

"I imagine this is what the kitchens in castles look like," she wondered aloud.

"Jinxy here 'as worked in a castle, m'lady!" a tiny little house elf exclaimed. He was swinging around a pot full of something, not noticing how it splattered everywhere or the looks the other elves were giving him. "Jinxy will tell ye meself that 'ogwarts 'as the largest kitchens you'll ever see, m'lady!"
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Hufflepuff: Year 2
Deirdre McCalahan

Bacon Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon Adventures   Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime5/24/2013, 02:16

"I've never seen such creatures before. They're called house elves?" Deirdre watched the little elves work around the kitchen, cooking for the hungry girls.

She turned her head to smile at the Ravenclaw as she entered. She recognized her from classes and knew she seemed nice.

"Hello. The house elves are cooking bacon for us. There should be plenty for everyone. Your name is Marigold, right?" Deirdre asked.
Back to top Go down
http://cea-robber-of-souls.deviantart.com/
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

Bacon Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon Adventures   Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime5/24/2013, 20:49

"Bacon sounds delicious. And, yes. They are called house elves. The man my mother works for has three in his kitchen. And, yes. My name is Marigold. You're Deirdre, right? You helped Adele in the duel with Kolby."Marigold said as cheerfully as she possibly could. It was late. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. She put a hand on her stomach as it growled loudly. She smiled as a small child house elf handed her an orange.

"To hold you over until the bacon is done."he said in a slightly squeaky voice. Marigold smiled and patted his head.

"My name is Fane. You mentioned some house elves earlier. What are their names? We have relatives all over England and the world and we rarely get news from them."Fane explained, sitting beside her on the island. Marigold swallowed the slice of orange she was eating and nodded.

"Well, I live in Norwich,England as a servant girl for Mr. Roy de Hattes."she said, looking at her friends. It hurt her to talk about her home life as a mere servant, when many of these girls came from different social classes. It's embarrassing to be a servant girl among the rich students that went to Hogwarts.

"He has three house elves. One is very old and her name is Mitzi. She's very nice and sneaks food to me from time to time. One is in his mid 30s and his names is Rigby. He's in charge of the kitchen and is very strict and mean. He tells me stories of his last owner, who hurt him if the food wasn't ready in time."she told them with a shiver. All the house elves shivered and told her that they are very lucky to work at Hogwarts."And the last one is his wife Orenda. She's very sweet and is expecting a baby in the fall!"she finished. Another house elf, who was in her teenage years came up to her.

"Hi! I'm Libby and Mitzi is my grandmother! Can you tell her that my mother, her daughter Gerda, got transferred to a house in England and that she's very happy with her owners? I know that she has to be worried about her."the little elf begged. Marigold smiled and agreed to write a letter. Soon, other house elf family members were giving her messages to send to Orenda, Rigby, and Mitzi. This must be a special time for them, to hear news about their loved ones.she thought, writing down the elves message.

(OOC: Woohoo! No more writers block! lol This is sooooo long. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

Bacon Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon Adventures   Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime5/26/2013, 15:19

Arya listened intently at the hour long (okay, not really) conversation Marigold started up with the house elves. She still couldn't believe these little creatures existed. They were so....odd. Jinxy trotted back over to her with a fresh tray of bacon swaying to and fro.

"Jinxy never knew 'is family, m'lady Arya," the little guy said, a few slices of bacon sliding off the tray. "Jinxy was brought to 'ogwarts as a wee baby elf!"

"So all you've ever known is Hogwarts?" she asked, pitying him.

"Well, Jinxy really 'as only known these kitchens, m'lady," he piped back, hopping up and down and spilling more bacon.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

Bacon Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon Adventures   Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime5/31/2013, 13:16

"Yes, I'm Deirdre. It wasn't a big thing, the duel. I was going to stay out of it at first, but Kolby was just being mean. I couldn't let him keep on it." Deirdre said.

She smiled watching the house elves give Marigold messages for their families. They were small and looked odd, but they were not so very different from humans. If anything, they seemed to value family more than most humans that she knew.

((Sorry it's short. I really don't know what to add.))
Back to top Go down
http://cea-robber-of-souls.deviantart.com/
Mitri Montgomery
Mitri Montgomery

Bacon Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon Adventures   Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 23:16

Mitri awkwardly sat off to the side of the kitchens, on the floor fiddling with her hands. It seemed everyone else had found new House Elf friends, all whilst on a journey for bacon. Peony was too busy overlooking the bacon frying process to chat with Mitri.

"I really want bacon," Mitri grumbled under her breath, not wishing to alert the house elves of her impatience.

There was a pop, and a house elf appeared in front of Mitri, "Miss called for Bacon? Bacon is here miss. How can Bacon assist miss?"

Tears of joy appeared in Mitri's eyes, she stood and embraced the poor little house elf.

"Miss...miss is choking Bacon!" Bacon whimpered out. Mitri quickly released the elf and apologized, blushing at her hasty actions.

"I'm sorry, call me Mitri. I love your name! Will you be my best friend Bacon?," Mitri asked pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

Bacon Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon Adventures   Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime6/3/2013, 23:14

A little while later....

Marigold looked at the clock. Holy mother of god! It's past two o clock!she thought to herself. She looked at her friend as they enjoyed the bacon and other food. Marigold sighed.

"Um....guys, it's past two o clock. I think we should head back to the dorms or the hospital wing before someone catches us. You know that prefects take shifts patrolling the halls and deducting points from whoever they find."Marigold said, wrapping up her parchment and wiping off her night gown.

"Yes! Yes! Go! Go!"Fane, Bacon, and Jinxy urged,pushing the girls towards the door. Marigold hugged Fane and patted his head.

"Come back soon, okay? Company is always nice in the kitchen."he said. Marigold nodded and kissed his head. She had grown fond of the little guy.

"Of course. Be good."she replied, rubbing his head. He was blushing a little bit. She then took off running to the Ravenclaw dorm. It was the furthest away, being on the other side of the school and she did not want to get caught.

This thread is now closed. (By the orders of Randi)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bacon Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon Adventures   Bacon Adventures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bacon Adventures
Page 1 of 1