Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Now You See It

Go down 
+9
Kolby Parry
Deirdre McCalahan
Aubrey Clerinell
Wilfreda Blake
Mirielle Ward
Marigold Belet
Arya Lanister
Adelaine Beaumont
Professor Barahir
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marigold Belet
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Marigold Belet

Now You See It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/24/2014, 00:34

Marigold eagerly took her valentine from Arya. She was excited, none the least. She read her valentine and blushed an intense shade of red.

You have healed my grieving heart. May I have the honor of being your valentine? At the dance, I'll be at the middle window, wearing a yellow rose.

Marigold put her head on her desk, a huge smile on her face. She knew who it was. Or, at least had an inkling. But, suddenly, a weird feeling settled over her. A feeling of......dread? She was actually scared. Really scared. She sat back in her chair, a confused look on her face.

"Arya, do you have feeling of sudden dread?"Marigold asked.
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Hufflepuff: Year 3
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/24/2014, 00:45

Mira and Elsa had traded several notes by the time they reached the halfway mark of the period. Everyone else seemed to still be on the first couple of messages or less.

I think I’ll go trade with Jon,” Elsa said, eyeing the Ravenclaw.

Have fun,” she replied with a smile.

Tapping her fingers on the desk, Mira looked around the room. After a few minutes had passed, she was officially bored out of her mind. Surely there’s someone free to trade with, she thought eagerly. Finally, she spotted a Gryffindor girl who looked like she could use a partner. Hopping up, she went over and joined her.

Hello there,” she smiled broadly. “I’m Mira. Need someone to trade with?
Back to top Go down
Christiare Le Clerc
Gryffindor: Year 2
Christiare Le Clerc

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/24/2014, 16:28

Christi smiled, nodding.
"Aye. I guess I'm always the last one with a partner huh. I'm Christiare, but you can call me whatever you want. Here."
Clumsily, but hopefully, Christi handed her note to the hufflepuff, offering her a piece of parchment to write one for Christi to read.
Back to top Go down
Elisabetta Domenici
Slytherin: Year 1
Slytherin: Year 1
Elisabetta Domenici

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/24/2014, 23:50

Elisabetta, who had partnered up with a first year Gryffindor girl for this assignment, scrutinized the other girl for a long moment before writing on her parchment. She smirked as she wrote:

I am a horrid lion cub.

A moment later, she exchanged letters with the Gryffindor girl.

"Aparecium!" she said enthusiastically, then felt her face turn red with heat as she read the message:

Snakes are dirty animals.

"Really?" she exclaimed loudly, glaring at the Gryffindor. "Oh, so now I'm a dirty animal. You're pathetic! Ugh..so typical!"
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/25/2014, 17:04

Arya was happily rereading her valentine when Marigold brought the excitement level down about fifteen notches.

Bloody hell,” she whispered to the Ravenclaw. “Well I’m sure filled with dread now!

What was it Marigold was dreading, anyway? That her valentine was a fake? Arry didn’t understand what it meant by “healing”, but it seemed pretty personal. If it wasn’t really from Asher (her “secret” admirer) then whoever it was must have really done their homework.

I’m sure you’ve got nothing to worry about,” she assured Marigold. “Me on the other hand….who knows? I’m not the easiest to get on with, I’ve made a few enemies here.
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/25/2014, 20:16

Mira smiled and took the note from Christiare. Before she tried the charm on it, she thought about what to write in return.

I don’t fly because I’m too afraid to make a fool of myself.

It wasn’t the biggest secret, but it was something that had been on her mind for quite a while. She was absolutely dreading the flying lesson in a few days. Especially since Peyton and Seamus had yet to help her practice. Scribbling the last word, she passed the parchment to Christiare.

Aparecium,” she spoke clearly, tapping the Gryffindor’s paper.

One by one, the words appeared. Mira truthfully didn’t know whether to take her seriously, or assume Christiare was just trying to get attention from someone. The Hufflepuff in Mira took over, though, and she turned to her partner with a smile.

Of course,” she exclaimed kindly. “Why would you even need to ask such a question?

Mira wondered if Christiare had ever met Nadia Murray. Now that was a girl who could use a lesson or two in being humble.
Back to top Go down
Christiare Le Clerc
Christiare Le Clerc

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2014, 17:50

Christiare blinked with mixed emotions. Nervously, she simply drew  a flying owl on the paper as she spoke.
"Long story short version, I'm not used to being liked."
Especially after all that has happened... She thought to herself, but before saying too much out loud, she reminded herself she promised not to say anything of her home life at school.

Taking Mira's paper she tapped it lightly with her wand repeating the spell. At first nothing appeared, but she tried a second time. Smiling, she read the note, then scribbled a response under her owl doodle.

I don't like magic because I was raised to reject it, but I'm begining to like it.

She folded the note once, and handed it to Mira.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 15:54

Marigold smile at Arya's reassurance. The feeling left but she could tell that it had made it's way to Arya.

"Don't worry. I only know a couple of people who is that mean."Marigold said, looking at a couple of Slytherins in the room. She learned to fly under their radar.

"They're a spoiled lot."Marigold whispered to Arya, looking at Elisabetta who had just finished yelling at a poor Gryffinor. Then, she looked at Mirelle, who yelled at Kolby in Trans. Speaking of Kolby, he was up to no good, as usual.

Marigold gasped when she saw what he did. Oh boy. This is gonna get ugly.Marigold thought.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 18:43

Kolby peeled the piece of parchment off his cheek, a bit shock. He glared at the Ravenclaw and quickly jotted down something to get back at her.

I'm The
Disgrace Of
My Family

With a confident smile, he pressed the parchment to her cheek. He crossed his arms and put his feet up on the desk, a smug smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Professor Barahir
Gryffindor Head of House
Gryffindor Head of House
Professor Barahir

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2014, 17:39

Just as he was about to cheerfully end the class, Barahir heard a bit of commotion at the back of the classroom. Kolby Parry’s part in it was no surprise to him, but Adelaine Beaumont? She was usually so well-behaved. Barahir stormed over to where they sat; he couldn’t be too angry for what they’d done, knowing the joke was on them.

Now then, what’s this about?” he scolded them, snatching the papers from their hands and watching the ink dry on their cheeks. “I won’t send you to the headmistress, because you’ve brought a good enough punishment upon yourselves. Invisible ink takes almost a week before it can be washed off skin. I don’t know what you’ve written on each other, but I suggest you keep it invisible until you can get rid of it.

Leaving them with that, he crumpled up the parchments and sauntered back to the front of the room.

Class is dismissed,” he announced loudly. “I want this charm mastered by our next lesson after Valentine’s Day!
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2014, 18:48

Adelaine wasn’t sure what she thought would happen after she slapped the paper on Kolby’s cheek. Had she thought he would just laugh and sit down? Or cry and run away? Now, here she was, scolded by the professor, with God only knows what insult drying invisibly on her face. At least we didn’t lose points, she thought, trying to cheer herself up.

I don’t know what you wrote, but you better steer clear of me this week,” she muttered angrily to Kolby through gritted teeth.

Not bothering to wait for his response, Adele gathered her things and stormed out of the classroom. Luckily this was the last class of the day, so she headed straight to Ravenclaw Tower.
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2014, 19:15

Mira tapped the parchment and read Christi’s message. Muggles were such curious beings; they spent their whole lives wishing for something fantastical to make their lives better, yet pushed it away (horribly; she shivered at the thought of witch burnings) when they found it. Just as she was about to scribble her own note, Professor Barahir ended the lesson.

I wonder what that was all about,” she muttered to Christiare, looking back at Adele and Kolby. “At least no one lost points, I suppose.

Knowing those two, however, this wouldn’t be the end of their spat. Mira often wondered how they became such enemies in the first place. To be honest, she wasn’t sure that they even knew anymore. With a small sigh, she tossed her things in her sack and stood.

I’m glad we were partners, Christi, it was lovely finally getting to know you,” she told the Gryffindor with a smile. “I’ll see you around!

That said, she swung her sack over her shoulder and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2014, 20:04

Arya looked at where Marigold was gazing. Why did Kolby and Adele always have to get into it with each other? Really, they should just avoid each other at all costs. Leaning closer to the commotion, she listened in on what Barahir was saying. With a grimace, she turned back to Marigold.

That doesn’t sound good,” she whispered. “If they can’t scrub it off for at least a week, you know Kolby will try and start something. I wonder what they’ve written?

Tapping her fingers on the desk nervously, Arry read through her valentine yet again. She assessed every little detail. Gold clasps on his boots would only be affordable for someone with lots of money. ‘Future Seeker’ it said; obviously the writer was into Quidditch and knew about her asperations…

Time to go already?” she snapped back to reality upon hearing the professor dismiss them. “I suppose I’ll see you at dinner then!
Back to top Go down
Christiare Le Clerc
Christiare Le Clerc

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2014, 21:06

Christi smiled at Mira's remark. Happy she had made a friend.
Quietly, she got up grabbed her satchel, and walked out, her mind thinking one thing.

Please don't let anyone find out.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 16:07

"Knowing Kolby, it's probably something vulgar."Marigold said, gathering her stuff while listening to Barahir. At least Ravenclaw isn't loosing any point.she thought.

"See you at dinner."Marigold said to Arya. She gazed over her valentine for a minute. Healed my heart......hmmmm......she thought. She then smiled because she had her suspicion about who it was. Then, she had a bad thought. What if this is someone playing a joke on me and getting my hopes up?she thought. She didn't know of any enemies but she never knew who might have their eyes on her "secret" valentine. She grabbed her stuff and left the class, a bad feeling settling over her.

Last edited by Marigold Belet on 3/8/2014, 17:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 16:48

Kolby was please that Barahir wasn't going to punish him. But, he was a bit concerned on what Adele wrote on his face. He glared and watched Adele as she left. But, then, he got a smug smile on his face. This dance is gonna be fun.he thought as he gathered his stuff. He left the classroom and knew that he had to master this spell.

(OOC: Sorry it's short.)
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Ellington
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmistress Ellington

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2014, 18:02

This lesson is now over and points will be rewarded accordingly.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hogwartsmedieval
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now You See It   Now You See It - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now You See It
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Medieval :: Hogwarts :: Classes :: Charms-
Jump to: